Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fuji Lanovia C550 Scanner C-Scan5.0  (Read 2406 times)

MHO

• http://www.finecanvasprints.com
Fuji Lanovia C550 Scanner C-Scan5.0
« on: December 13, 2009, 01:12:37 pm »

For Sale is a Fuji Lanovia C550 Scanner.   Comes with CSCAN 5 and CDOT, and all accessories.  Accessories include a wide assortment of the mounting trays, the negative backlighting arm, etc.  For some reason or another I was unable to get the CSCAN 5 software to work with the dongle, even though fuji support says the key is valid for the software version that I have.  Comes with a g4 powermac loaded with the software.   Scanner passes all fuji diagnostic tests.   Make your best offer, If the offer is right I will also assist with getting it crated and shipped.  If you are in need of one of these scanners, this unit appears to be in excellent shape, and was well cared for.
Cruse Museum Series CS-295 (60"x96"bed) Compact, with 80mm and 110mm on a triple turret, Angled Louvre lighting option, Endless Scan, 1100MB Kodak CCD Trilinear Scan Head.   Print with Ergosoft Texprint 2008 Raster Image Processor.  Canon iPF 9100 (63") HPZ3200(44"), Epson 9900(44") Clearstar Aqualam Liquid Laminating system.  Our Cruse Scanner is portable and can be deployed to your site Nationwide, or worldwide.  Ask me for details.
Pages: [1]   Go Up