Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: M9 first result  (Read 1557 times)

Bartie

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 32
    • http://
M9 first result
« on: December 12, 2009, 09:56:03 AM »

[attachment=18629:L1000063_copy.jpg]This image is one of the first results from my new M9 with a 35mm f/2 summicron
« Last Edit: December 13, 2009, 11:26:40 AM by Bartie »
Logged

DarkPenguin

  • Guest
M9 first result
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2009, 10:01:49 AM »

Quote from: Bartie
This image is one of the first results from my new M9 with a 35mm f/2 summicron

What image?
Logged

Bartie

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 32
    • http://
M9 first result
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2009, 10:15:56 AM »

Sorry Guys my image won`t upload at the moment

Andy
Logged

Bartie

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 32
    • http://
M9 first result
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2009, 12:06:12 PM »

Quote from: Bartie
Sorry Guys my image won`t upload at the moment

Andy
Managed to upload at last,sorry for the delay,computer trouble....
Logged

mattpallante

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 138
M9 first result
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2009, 04:50:17 PM »

Quote from: Bartie
[attachment=18629:L1000063_copy.jpg]This image is one of the first results from my new M9 with a 35mm f/2 summicron

Andy, this is a really powerful, wonderful image. Have you printed it yet? I wonder if will look best large, or smaller because of the dark tonalities. What say you?

Matt
Logged

Bartie

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 32
    • http://
M9 first result
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2009, 05:09:40 PM »

Quote from: mattpallante
Andy, this is a really powerful, wonderful image. Have you printed it yet? I wonder if will look best large, or smaller because of the dark tonalities. What say you?

Matt
Hi Matt,

This image looks great at A1 size on Hahnemuhle photo rag.

Andy
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up