Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WTB: Kodak pro back 645H/C/M  (Read 3500 times)

Ed Jack

WTB: Kodak pro back 645H/C/M
« on: December 01, 2009, 12:03:04 pm »

I've not seen any of these for sale in ages for any mount.. I guess people are happilly using them and not wanting to part with them/using them as a back up to a another MFDB ?!!

I am based in the UK.

Ed Jack

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 01:33:30 pm »

Quote from: Tomas
I have a Kodak Proback for Contax. And yes you guessing are right, it´s a backup for my other digital back. Actually I havn´t used it for some time so maybe i should sell it.

Tomas, tomas @ tomasjohanson.se

Do you ever have cause to come to the UK for Business or pleasure ?

Just wondered, maybe you'd like a nice new shiny full frame back as a backup  

dougster_ling

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2009, 02:43:17 pm »

I have a Kodak Proback for Contax. And yes you guessing are right, it´s a backup for my other digital back. Actually I havn´t used it for some time so maybe i should sell it.

Tomas, tomas @ tomasjohanson.se

Tomas,

Let me know if you are selling the back. I might be interested in it.

Douglas

Ed Jack

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2009, 03:01:51 am »

Quote from: dougster_ling
Tomas,

Let me know if you are selling the back. I might be interested in it.

Douglas

So even though I started this request, you're the one who's going to come in and poach a MFDB deal... thanks

How do you know I am not already in PM contact with Tomas over purchase?

davidjacobs

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2009, 02:24:49 pm »

Quote from: Ed Jack
I've not seen any of these for sale in ages for any mount.. I guess people are happilly using them and not wanting to part with them/using them as a back up to a another MFDB ?!!

I am based in the UK.

Allow me to chime in here: another satisfied Proback user (645M) who'd consider selling, as it's languishing in my back-up kit.  PM me if interested.

dougster_ling

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2009, 04:10:04 pm »

Hi Ed,

If I decide to sell it I will contact you first.

I like my Sinar but the ProBack are my favorite for some portraits and fine art photography. My backup system will be a 5D with all my old manual Zeiss lenses! I have some tests to do in the weekend first.

Thanks
Tomas

Tomas, My apologies I got my wires crossed and didn't mean to be "poach" your deal.

d

Ed Jack

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2009, 11:15:19 am »

Tomas, My apologies I got my wires crossed and didn't mean to be "poach" your deal.

d

Hey Dougster, No harm done... I knew you meant well. In fact negotiations are not on-going, so feel free to Pm Tomas. I am actually more interested in the Mamiya fit option made available above!

peace out

Ed

Ed Jack

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2009, 11:18:55 am »

d

Hey Dougster, No worries, I know you meant no harm - nothing wrong with being keen! As it happens, I am NOT in negotiation with Tomas over his back, do feel free to PM him. In fact I am more interested in the 645M (mamiya) back now on the scene, but it depends on back location, for a Sweedish purchase I wouldn't have to pay any import duty, which I hate doing! I am not sure where the mamiya back is being held - the US I guess ?

EJ

Phil Boorman

• http://www.philboorman.co.uk
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2009, 11:21:56 am »

I am based in the UK.

Hi Ed,

I've got 2 which I'd consider selling. Both are Mamiya mount - they're back up kit which I haven't used for some time now. I'm based in Cardiff, UK. Drop me a line if you're still interested: studio@philboorman.co.uk.

Phil

www.philboorman.co.uk
[span style='color:blue'][span style='fo

Ed Jack

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2009, 04:28:33 pm »

Quote from: Phil Boorman
Hi Ed,

I've got 2 which I'd consider selling. Both are Mamiya mount - they're back up kit which I haven't used for some time now. I'm based in Cardiff, UK. Drop me a line if you're still interested: studio@philboorman.co.uk.

Phil

www.philboorman.co.uk

cool my folks live in Cardiff - you've been PM'ed

Ed Jack

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2009, 06:10:44 am »

cool my folks live in Cardiff - you've been PM'ed

A Sale is pending betwix Phil and myself, so as far as I'm concerned if people was to use this thread to buy with anybody else or sell Kodak backs all the better!

cheers

Ed
PS what are people using to develope their Kodak RAW files, they are not officially sanctioned by Adobe are they (as inLR 2.5/3.0 or raw converter 5). What about Bibble ? Maybe the origional Kodak software is still OK - Photodesk isn't it ?

Ed
Pages: [1]   Go Up