Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Print Exchange  (Read 35935 times)

psorantin

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 50
Print Exchange
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2009, 04:35:18 PM »

I am in, too.

11x17 preferred.

Peter
Logged
Peter Sorantin
New Jersey

Ronny Nilsen

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 354
    • The Quiet Landscape
Print Exchange
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2009, 04:49:15 PM »

I'm in. Prefer A3.

Ronny

bradleygibson

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 829
    • http://GibsonPhotographic.com
Print Exchange
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2009, 04:56:13 PM »

I'm in.

Larger is better for me too.  (Is 11x17 the minimum size, or "the" size?)

Great idea--thanks!

Best,
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 04:57:00 PM by bradleygibson »
Logged

CBarrett

  • Guest
Print Exchange
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2009, 06:07:01 PM »

Here's what I got so far:

In:

CBarrett
Arash M
P Derganz
C Lamson
GB Photo
Craddosk
David K
John S
Feppe
Jozef Zajaz
E Ronald
B Proctor
P Sorantin
Ronny N
B Gibson



Maybe:
locpham
CarstenW

So Looks like we'll be closing admissions soon... I think much beyond 20 gets unmanageable.  As for print size, I don't have a problem with some people doing 8.5x11 and others doing 11x17.  I think whatever you feel best represents your image is fair.  I would ask that everyone send their stuff in 11x17 boxes though, to facilitate returns.  Once we have 20 solid participants  I'll start to go over the details and logisitics.

Cool.  Very cool.

Logged

locpham

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 34
Print Exchange
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2009, 07:49:15 PM »

Quote from: CBarrett
Here's what I got so far:

In:

CBarrett
Arash M
P Derganz
C Lamson
GB Photo
Craddosk
David K
John S
Feppe
Jozef Zajaz
E Ronald
B Proctor
P Sorantin
Ronny N
B Gibson



Maybe:
locpham
CarstenW

So Looks like we'll be closing admissions soon... I think much beyond 20 gets unmanageable.  As for print size, I don't have a problem with some people doing 8.5x11 and others doing 11x17.  I think whatever you feel best represents your image is fair.  I would ask that everyone send their stuff in 11x17 boxes though, to facilitate returns.  Once we have 20 solid participants  I'll start to go over the details and logisitics.

Cool.  Very cool.


I'm in.

Loc Pham
Logged

ASSEMBLY

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 50
    • http://www.assemblystudio.net
Print Exchange
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2009, 08:47:45 PM »

I'm in!

« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 08:51:00 PM by SeanKarns »
Logged

GregShapps

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 126
    • http://www.shappsphotography.com
Print Exchange
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2009, 08:48:51 PM »

if there is room left - I would love to participate - that is if a table top guy is allowed
Logged

CBarrett

  • Guest
Print Exchange
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2009, 08:59:37 PM »

Quote from: GregShapps
if there is room left - I would love to participate - that is if a table top guy is allowed


I think you're #19, Greg.    Besides, I've been known to shoot a little product as well ; )

Edit:  I missed Doug the first time, so Greg makes 20.  There ya go.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 09:39:56 PM by CBarrett »
Logged

CBarrett

  • Guest
Print Exchange
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2009, 09:49:27 PM »

In:

CBarrett
Arash M
P Derganz
C Lamson
GB Photo
Craddosk
David K
John S
Feppe
Jozef Zajaz
E Ronald
B Proctor
P Sorantin
Ronny N
B Gibson
D Peterson
Loc Pham
Marc McCalmont
Sean Kerns
Greg Shapps

20.

Cool.  Now then, is a 1 month timeframe manageable for everyone to get their prints done?

While I'm familiar with some of your commercial works, I'm really excited to see what people send in for this.  I'm sure we'll see a full spectrum of imagery!
Logged

ASSEMBLY

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 50
    • http://www.assemblystudio.net
Print Exchange
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2009, 10:20:10 PM »

A month seems good to me. Where are we sending to?

The sooner we start the sooner we get to see all the great prints.

locpham

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 34
Print Exchange
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2009, 11:21:53 PM »

Quote from: SeanKarns
A month seems good to me. Where are we sending to?

The sooner we start the sooner we get to see all the great prints.


Good thing I reread the original post.
I thought I was making 20 sets of 20 different images and was stressing over which images to print.
I'm pretty excited to see what I get!
 

11 x 17 works for me, as would 16 x 20.
Logged

multigary

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 6
Print Exchange
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2009, 01:05:57 AM »

Looks like I just missed the boat!
Please count me in if anyone decides they can't do it.
Thanks.
Logged

david o

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 310
    • http://www.davidolivier.net
Print Exchange
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2009, 01:31:38 AM »

missed as well...

 
Logged

Jozef Zajaz

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 260
Print Exchange
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2009, 02:10:42 AM »

Quote from: CBarrett
In:

CBarrett
Arash M
P Derganz
C Lamson
GB Photo
Craddosk
David K
John S
Feppe
Jozef Zajaz
E Ronald
B Proctor
P Sorantin
Ronny N
B Gibson
D Peterson
Loc Pham
Marc McCalmont
Sean Kerns
Greg Shapps

20.

Cool.  Now then, is a 1 month timeframe manageable for everyone to get their prints done?

While I'm familiar with some of your commercial works, I'm really excited to see what people send in for this.  I'm sure we'll see a full spectrum of imagery!


Sounds great to me. Although my lab doesn't do 11x17 (metric system over here) Closest i can get is 305x425mm, 305mmx407mm and 305mmx450mm.

Logged

Carsten W

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 627
Print Exchange
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2009, 02:56:34 AM »

Looks like us two maybes got bumped out

I'll take this as a hint and hurry up getting my printer profiled, papers tested and chosen so that I am ready for next time.
Logged
Carsten W - Recent Photos

eronald

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5464
Print Exchange
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2009, 03:18:53 AM »

A month is ok; I will be off forum for most of this week, but I'l catch up with the conversation when I come back online.
A box of paper is now on my shopping list.

Edmund
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 03:20:28 AM by eronald »
Logged

Christopher

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1007
    • http://www.hauser-photoart.com
Print Exchange
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2009, 08:10:12 AM »

Quote from: eronald
A month is ok; I will be off forum for most of this week, but I'l catch up with the conversation when I come back online.
A box of paper is now on my shopping list.

Edmund

Would certainly have loved to join. However won't be back home for another 5 weeks.

pflower

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 248
Print Exchange
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2009, 08:33:50 AM »

Quote from: Christopher
Would certainly have loved to join. However won't be back home for another 5 weeks.


Again if anyone drops out I would like to participate.

Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up