Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Free Open Day In Manchester 10th December 09  (Read 1296 times)

Lawrie_Hope

• Peartreephoto
Free Open Day In Manchester 10th December 09
« on: November 27, 2009, 12:50:19 pm »

Leaf and Peartree are holding a free open day at COTYSO studios in Manchester on the 10th December. Anyone can join us from 12pm - 7.30pm. We'll be looking at digital backs, medium and large format cameras, graphic monitors and Capture One (V.5) software.

Additionally, we'll have the new Hartblei Cam from Germany with us. It's capable of utilising both 35mm and medium format lenses to their maximum focal potential with a digital back.

More information and registration details can be found here

Thank you
Lawrie Hope
London, UK
Peartree

http://www.peartreephotoshop.co.uk

yaya

• http://yayapro.com
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 01:45:23 pm »

Quote from: Darius_Gelich
Leaf and Peartree are holding a free open day at COTYSO studios in Manchester on the 10th December. Anyone can join us from 12pm - 7.30pm. We'll be looking at digital backs, medium and large format cameras, graphic monitors and Capture One (V.5) software.

Additionally, we'll have the new Hartblei Cam from Germany with us. It's capable of utilising both 35mm and medium format lenses to their maximum focal potential with a digital back.

More information and registration details can be found here

Thank you

Yours truly is also going to be there for the day so if there are any northern monkeys on the board wishing to come by and say hello we'll be happy to put face to name.

Best

yair (southern jessie)

PS I'll have an iPhone there running the Leaf Capture Remote app
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 01:55:17 pm by yaya »
Yair Shahar | Product Manager | Phase One - Cultural Heritage
e: ysh@phaseone.com |

Lawrie_Hope

• Peartreephoto
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 07:44:20 am »

There is still time for people to sign up and join us for the day in Manchester this Thursday...

Just follow this link
Lawrie Hope
London, UK
Peartree

http://www.peartreephotoshop.co.uk

Dick Roadnight

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2009, 09:17:05 am »

Quote from: Darius_Gelich

Thank you
I, too will be there...

It is free, and I think that getting to this location on the edge of Manchester will be less hassle than getting to Central London.

I am interested in the Hartblie Camera as a way of using wide lenses and my Hasselblad film lenses with my Hasselblad back.
Hasselblad H4, Sinar P3 monorail view camera, Schneider Apo-digitar lenses
Pages: [1]   Go Up