Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Canon 1Ds mark II MINT, low actuations, works perfectly  (Read 1599 times)

gdh

• https://www.facebook.com/Gallery833-Fine-Art-in-Redding-160225810674500/
Canon 1Ds mark II MINT, low actuations, works perfectly
« on: November 25, 2009, 12:03:35 am »

SOLDI'm selling my Canon EOS 1Ds Mark II Body for $2295.  It's in perfect condition--truly MINT. 4768 actuations which is really really low. As you know if you're reading this, this camera has a full frame CMOS sensor which produces really sharp, low noise images.  I never upgraded to the Mark III since the slight difference of 5 mp showed me no noticeable difference in image quality over what the Mark II produced.  This is a great camera and if you need a professional tool, a workhorse, this is it. I've seen this camera on that famous auction site go for 22 and 2300 with 3 times the number of actuations and in lesser condition.  There are Mark III going for almost twice this price with more actuations, so this is really a good buy. Average selling price on ebay for this camera body was $2125 and that took in all conditins--from the beat up to the pristine.  Mine is PRISTINE and selling for an average price.

This comes with an extra Li-ion battery, charger, Owner's manual and whatever CD's I can find--The CD stuff can all be downloaded (more up to date). I only shot Raw format with this and processes nicely in Photoshop and ACR/Bridge or Canon's own proprietory raw camera developer, which I've never used.

I've sold a lot of equipment on this Forum, on ebay (Star 42 - 100% positive feedback) and Photo.net and I've never had a complaint about the equipment sold or my representations. I will take it back anything I sell if my representations are not accurate or there is an undiscovered defect.  You can learn more about me at www.dennishalkides.com.  I'm in Redding, California and can be emailed at: gdh@halkides-morgan.com.  I'll be placing this on ebay next week, but wanted to offer it here first.SOLD
« Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 12:24:36 pm by gdh »

gdh

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 02:41:58 pm »

SOLDPictures added.  There is some lint I missed but the body is not marred or nicked.  SOLD

Quote from: gdh
I'm selling my Canon EOS 1Ds Mark II Body for $2295.  It's in perfect condition--truly MINT. 4768 actuations which is really really low. As you know if you're reading this, this camera has a full frame CMOS sensor which produces really sharp, low noise images.  I never upgraded to the Mark III since the slight difference of 5 mp showed me no noticeable difference in image quality over what the Mark II produced.  This is a great camera and if you need a professional tool, a workhorse, this is it. I've seen this camera on that famous auction site go for 22 and 2300 with 3 times the number of actuations and in lesser condition.  There are Mark III going for almost twice this price with more actuations, so this is really a good buy. Average selling price on ebay for this camera body was $2125 and that took in all conditins--from the beat up to the pristine.  Mine is PRISTINE and selling for an average price.

This comes with an extra Li-ion battery, charger, Owner's manual and whatever CD's I can find--The CD stuff can all be downloaded (more up to date). I only shot Raw format with this and processes nicely in Photoshop and ACR/Bridge or Canon's own proprietory raw camera developer, which I've never used.

I've sold a lot of equipment on this Forum, on ebay (Star 42 - 100% positive feedback) and Photo.net and I've never had a complaint about the equipment sold or my representations. I will take it back anything I sell if my representations are not accurate or there is an undiscovered defect.  You can learn more about me at www.dennishalkides.com.  I'm in Redding, California and can be emailed at: gdh@halkides-morgan.com.  I'll be placing this on ebay next week, but wanted to offer it here first.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 12:25:52 pm by gdh »

gdh

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2009, 11:50:26 am »

Quote from: gdh
Pictures added.  There is some lint I missed but the body is not marred or nicked.
Pages: [1]   Go Up