Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Legacy Leaf backs and Capture One 5  (Read 1483 times)

collum

• http://www.jcollum.com
Legacy Leaf backs and Capture One 5
« on: November 23, 2009, 03:58:12 pm »

Yaya,

Which version (and time frame) should we expect support for the non Leaf Imaging backs (75s, etc)

thanks,

jim

(thanks for LC 11.2.9.. works great!!! on SL)

yaya

• http://yayapro.com
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2009, 05:27:28 pm »

Quote from: collum
Yaya,

Which version (and time frame) should we expect support for the non Leaf Imaging backs (75s, etc)

thanks,

jim

(thanks for LC 11.2.9.. works great!!! on SL)

Capture One 5.X Leaf files support

Not much more I can say right now. Phase One does not publish timeframes for software releases as a policy.

Yair Shahar | Product Manager | Phase One - Cultural Heritage
e: ysh@phaseone.com |

DanielStone

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2009, 09:27:44 pm »

I can't imagine that Leaf would have allowed their pre-Phase backs to go without software update supprt.

I'm in talks with someone over an aptus 75s possibly soon. I don't want to possibly get into a deal and find out that someone pulled the plug on updated software for a recent back.

-Dan

pixjohn

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2009, 09:49:57 pm »

Dan you need to do a little reading here on Luminous Landscaspe then make your decision.

Quote from: DanielStone
I can't imagine that Leaf would have allowed their pre-Phase backs to go without software update supprt.

I'm in talks with someone over an aptus 75s possibly soon. I don't want to possibly get into a deal and find out that someone pulled the plug on updated software for a recent back.

-Dan

Lawrie_Hope

• Peartreephoto
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2009, 05:19:42 am »

Quote from: DanielStone

-Dan

Hi Dan,

The new Leaf Imaging Company has so far released 2 versions of its' free Leaf Capture software since its launch, both of which supported Leaf legacy backs and I see no reason why this shouldn't continue, at least until they have something better to offer their older users. The New version of Capture One V5 supports Aptus/AFi II files for processing at present and we are assured that they are working on a tethered solution for these backs as a matter of priority, (though there is already a workaround at present) and as soon they have resolved this issue I am given to understand they will turn their attention to finding a solution for older users.

There is already an option to upgrade to the new functionality with older backs now if you so wish, I believe there was a previous thread about this, if you need more details/clarification please contact your local Leaf dealer who will be more than happy to help.

keep the faith!
Lawrie Hope
London, UK
Peartree

http://www.peartreephotoshop.co.uk
Pages: [1]   Go Up