Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: P30+ Contax and Mamiya mount, Hasselblad H1 kits and bodies  (Read 2880 times)

antonyoung

P30+ Contax and Mamiya mount, Hasselblad H1 kits and bodies
« on: November 21, 2009, 09:40:26 pm »

I'm downsizing my medium format stuff a bit more, and have the following for sale:

Phase One P30+, Contax mount. Value added warranty through 7/28/10, just under 43K actuations. With original case, battery, charger, leather folio with LCC plexi $7500

Phase One P30+, Mamiya/Phase One mount. Warranty expired, just under 10K actuations. With original case, battery, charger, leather folio with LCC plexi $7500

Hasselblad H1 body 18 actuations! You read right, only 18. This is the least used H1 body you're likely to find. Comes with battery grip, all caps and box. $1250

Hasselblad H1 body with prism. A little under 7,500 actuations. With battery grip and caps. $1500

Hasseblad H1 kit. With 80mm, prism, battery grip, and caps. About 36K actuations. Does not include a film back. $2000

Whatever doesn't sell goes to eBay after Thanksgiving, let me know if you want anything. Available for pickup in NYC, or you pay shipping costs and insurance to wherever you're at.

antonyoung

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2009, 09:52:51 am »

Quote from: antonyoung
I'm downsizing my medium format stuff a bit more, and have the following for sale:

Phase One P30+, Contax mount. Value added warranty through 7/28/10, just under 43K actuations. With original case, battery, charger, leather folio with LCC plexi $7500

Phase One P30+, Mamiya/Phase One mount. Warranty expired, just under 10K actuations. With original case, battery, charger, leather folio with LCC plexi $7500

Sale Pending

Hasselblad H1 body with prism. A little under 7,500 actuations. With battery grip and caps. $1500

Hasseblad H1 kit. With 80mm, prism, battery grip, and caps. About 36K actuations. Does not include a film back. $2000

Whatever doesn't sell goes to eBay after Thanksgiving, let me know if you want anything. Available for pickup in NYC, or you pay shipping costs and insurance to wherever you're at.

antonyoung

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2009, 11:22:33 am »

Sale Pending

SOLD

antonyoung

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2009, 08:18:10 am »

Sale Pending

SOLD

Sale Pending

Pages: [1]   Go Up