Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Epson 7900 Spectroproofer and profilemaker  (Read 1692 times)

OlivierAdam

Epson 7900 Spectroproofer and profilemaker
« on: November 19, 2009, 12:06:04 pm »

Hi,

I would like to know if someone tried to build a RGB profile from .txt file generated from the spectroproofer of a Epson 7900 with Profilemaker?

i used V2.0 of spectroproofer utilities

I tried but no way, i think that profilemaker is not able to "recognise" the reference .txt file of the chart...

this is the file from spectroproofer utilities with hahnemulhe FA barite

By the way is it possible to use the linearisation file built by spectroproofer utilities with something else that e EFI Rip...?

thanks...

PS: i made a nice profile with this printer and profilemaker with the "classical method" but i'm trying to use the spectroproofer.

Olivier

Czornyj

• zarzadzaniebarwa.pl
Epson 7900 Spectroproofer and profilemaker
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2009, 06:17:13 pm »

Quote from: OlivierAdam
Hi,

I would like to know if someone tried to build a RGB profile from .txt file generated from the spectroproofer of a Epson 7900 with Profilemaker?

i used V2.0 of spectroproofer utilities

I tried but no way, i think that profilemaker is not able to "recognise" the reference .txt file of the chart...

this is the file from spectroproofer utilities with hahnemulhe FA barite

By the way is it possible to use the linearisation file built by spectroproofer utilities with something else that e EFI Rip...?

thanks...

PS: i made a nice profile with this printer and profilemaker with the "classical method" but i'm trying to use the spectroproofer.

Olivier

Hi!

The file contains spectral measurement data, not reference data. Choose TC.9.18RGB.txt in "Reference Data" window, and then choose the file from Spectroproofer as "Measurement Data". I've tested your file and it works flawlessly.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 06:22:48 pm by Czornyj »
Marcin Kałuża | [URL=http://zarzadzaniebarwa
Pages: [1]   Go Up