Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mole Richardson Solarspot Tungsten Fresnel Light. 2000 watts. $299  (Read 2368 times)

michaelnotar

Mole Richardson Junior Solar Spot Tungsten Light, 2000 watts, 10 inch Fresnel. (uses 10 1/8 inch scrims, not included) It recently was completely disassembled, sanded and painted with several coats of Mole Maroon paint inside and out. The paint was then heat cured resulting in a beautiful glossy finish inside and out. Electrical components are in great order through out the light, the switch is in perfect order, it has the original leads to the bulb socket and a completely new ceramic bulb base (rated 80A, 1000v). About 6 months to a year ago I replaced the extension cord with new 25 feet pf 12/3 600v Type S cord with a heavy duty 15A Edison plug. The fresnel lens is awesome condition with no cracks or discoloration. Everything rotates smoothly and locks down firm. The light was not perfect to begin with, so there are some dings throughout the chassis but nothing affects function or performance.

The light has a standard Junior male connector, and I will also include a Mole Richardson Pipe Clamp mount for the light, just undo the bolt at the bottom of the yoke and replace it with the pipe clamp mount assembly. Both the standard Junior male connector and pipe clamp are complete with all parts including lock washers for safety. Actually the Junior connector is a brand new Matthews part. The Pipe Clamp is in great condition, everything rotates smoothly and it too received a new paint job.

Ships fully insured in an 18x18x24" box at 38 lbs via fedex ground in the USA, 4-6 business days in the US.

$299 + $49 shipping for shipping in the US or +$89 for shipping to canada via USPS priority mail 6-10 days

michaelnotar

Mole Richardson Solarspot Tungsten Fresnel Light. 2000 watts. $299
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2009, 11:56:39 pm »

bump

michaelnotar

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2009, 10:36:35 pm »

Reduced to $299 shipped in the US or add $40 for shipping to Canada.

michaelnotar

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2009, 07:25:57 pm »

Bump

Brent McCombs

• http://www.alterego.zenfolio.com
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2009, 01:17:03 am »

Quote from: michaelnotar
Bump

I don't really need it as a light, but I have a shoot coming up that needs a vintage set feel, and this would probably do the trick for a light. And who knows, I may find a use for it as a light sometime too.

So if it's still available, I'll take it - I am in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Brent McCombs
email alteregohalifax@mac.com for info/addy etc.

michaelnotar

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2009, 11:36:25 pm »

sold as of wed Nov 25th.
Pages: [1]   Go Up