Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dxo failed upgrade  (Read 4052 times)

Robert6

Dxo failed upgrade
« on: November 18, 2009, 11:38:37 am »

Has anyone had any success getting a response from Dxo support? I've been contacting them via their website since friday night and not a word from them.

It appears the email contact form is the only way to reach them.

I've been using Dxo for awhile now and think its a great program. I just recently purchased a 5D mk II and therefore needed to upgrade to the elite version in order to get 5D support. Well the only upgrade path offered on their site is to V6 for windows (I'm a mac user). I contacted them and no response. Since it was the weekend and the license allows you to run on two computers of either OS, I decided to go ahead and upgrade and see if the new key would work with version 5.

BIG MISTAKE.

Now the old license no longer works and the new license can't be used with version 5. I'm dead in the water. Any ideas?

I've since tried a couple more emails  but all is quiet at Dxo.

Thanks,

Rob

robgo2

• Robert Goldstein Photography
Dxo failed upgrade
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2009, 02:12:49 pm »

Quote from: Robert6
Has anyone had any success getting a response from Dxo support? I've been contacting them via their website since friday night and not a word from them.

It appears the email contact form is the only way to reach them.

I've been using Dxo for awhile now and think its a great program. I just recently purchased a 5D mk II and therefore needed to upgrade to the elite version in order to get 5D support. Well the only upgrade path offered on their site is to V6 for windows (I'm a mac user). I contacted them and no response. Since it was the weekend and the license allows you to run on two computers of either OS, I decided to go ahead and upgrade and see if the new key would work with version 5.

BIG MISTAKE.

Now the old license no longer works and the new license can't be used with version 5. I'm dead in the water. Any ideas?

I've since tried a couple more emails  but all is quiet at Dxo.

Thanks,

Rob

In general, I have found DxO's support team to be very responsive to my queries.  I would just hang in there, and I am sure that they will fix your problem.

Rob

Robert6

Dxo failed upgrade
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2009, 03:00:02 pm »

Quote from: robgo2
In general, I have found DxO's support team to be very responsive to my queries.  I would just hang in there, and I am sure that they will fix your problem.

Rob

Thanks for the response. I'm sure they will at some point it just seems so odd that it would take so long to reissue a license. It got slightly stranger today when I went to submit one more email and got the following from the contact us page.

Contact form

* The service is temporarly unavailable . We apologize for this incovenience.
    * Le service est momentanément interrompu. Veuillez nous excuser de la gêne occasionnée.
    * Dieser Service steht zur Zeit nicht zur Verfügung, bitte versuchen Sie es später noch einmal.

Catastrophic failure of customer service queue? Closed for the week? Ah what I wouldn't give for a plain old fashion phone number so I could just call someone.

robgo2

• Robert Goldstein Photography
Dxo failed upgrade
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2009, 11:38:30 am »

Quote from: Robert6
Thanks for the response. I'm sure they will at some point it just seems so odd that it would take so long to reissue a license. It got slightly stranger today when I went to submit one more email and got the following from the contact us page.

Contact form

* The service is temporarly unavailable . We apologize for this incovenience.
    * Le service est momentanément interrompu. Veuillez nous excuser de la gêne occasionnée.
    * Dieser Service steht zur Zeit nicht zur Verfügung, bitte versuchen Sie es später noch einmal.

Catastrophic failure of customer service queue? Closed for the week? Ah what I wouldn't give for a plain old fashion phone number so I could just call someone.

Now that is weird.  Perhaps they are on holiday.  

Rob
Pages: [1]   Go Up