Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS Imacon flexframe adapter for Rolleiflex 6008i and Mamiya 645 Pro  (Read 1810 times)

fotolli

I got the two adapters bundled with an Hasselblad H- adapter for the more modern Imacon/Hasselblad backs.
Since I do not have a flexframe back and neither of the two cameras, I do not need the adapters and that the one adapter is for a 645pro is jsut my guess from what it looks like.
I might be able to check it ith a friendĀ“s Mamiya if it physically fits.

I have no idea what to ask for them, but would instead like you to make a reasonable offer if you are interested in buying one or both adapters.

cheers

Oliver

dkarshmer

FS Imacon flexframe adapter for Rolleiflex 6008i and Mamiya 645 Pro
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2009, 10:27:59 am »

Hi Oliver,
I am interested in the Mamiya 645 adapter for the Flexframe back if that is what you have. I also have flexframe adapters (Hasselblad and Fuji) that I do not use/ need, and have been unable to find fair pricing for them as these are old adapters and rarely show up for sale. If you would check to make sure it is a 645 adapter, I will continue trying to find a fair price. Please contact me back and let me know if you do have a Mamiya 645 adapter.
Thanks and cheers,
David

Quote from: fotolli
I got the two adapters bundled with an Hasselblad H- adapter for the more modern Imacon/Hasselblad backs.
Since I do not have a flexframe back and neither of the two cameras, I do not need the adapters and that the one adapter is for a 645pro is jsut my guess from what it looks like.
I might be able to check it ith a friendĀ“s Mamiya if it physically fits.

I have no idea what to ask for them, but would instead like you to make a reasonable offer if you are interested in buying one or both adapters.

cheers

Oliver
Pages: [1]   Go Up