Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Aptus 75 Hasselblad V to Mamiya.  (Read 1495 times)

Terence h

• Terence Hogben Photography
Aptus 75 Hasselblad V to Mamiya.
« on: November 14, 2009, 02:39:55 pm »

Hello all i am contemplating changing from my V series Hasselblad  Aptus 75 interface to Mamiya 645 .
I hate the mirror slap also the cord connection to the Back and do not even get me started about focusing.

I just realized after getting a 5D MK11 how superb the files from the Aptus 75 are and would like to use the
back more on location and i presently only use the Back for very static subject matter with mirror lock nearly
every shot unless fully lit by flash

Oh and i can still be using my sharper than sharp Hasselblad 120 Macro with a converter , the 80mm
Hasselblad is not that great will test the Mamiya and see if i can replace that.

Anyway the question is what do you guys pay for this conversion in Europe and the States, it is listed here
in South Africa for Euro 1154 is that similar to your cost ?

Thanks.

Regards
Terence
Terence Hogben. Durban. South Africa. ht

yaya

• http://yayapro.com
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2009, 02:55:09 pm »

Quote from: Terence h
Hello all i am contemplating changing from my V series Hasselblad  Aptus 75 interface to Mamiya 645 .
I hate the mirror slap also the cord connection to the Back and do not even get me started about focusing.

I just realized after getting a 5D MK11 how superb the files from the Aptus 75 are and would like to use the
back more on location and i presently only use the Back for very static subject matter with mirror lock nearly
every shot unless fully lit by flash

Oh and i can still be using my sharper than sharp Hasselblad 120 Macro with a converter , the 80mm
Hasselblad is not that great will test the Mamiya and see if i can replace that.

Anyway the question is what do you guys pay for this conversion in Europe and the States, it is listed here
in South Africa for Euro 1154 is that similar to your cost ?

Thanks.

Regards
Terence

Terence hi, that is the list price. SA uses the same price book as Europe.

Yair
Yair Shahar | Product Manager | Phase One - Cultural Heritage
e: ysh@phaseone.com |

Terence h

• Terence Hogben Photography
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2009, 11:51:03 pm »

Quote from: yaya
Terence hi, that is the list price. SA uses the same price book as Europe.

Yair

Thanks Yair i kind of thought it might be , but was hoping for a miracle :-)

Regards
Terence
Terence Hogben. Durban. South Africa. ht
Pages: [1]   Go Up