Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Canon 300mm f/2.8 EF IS (USM) Lens For Sale  (Read 1170 times)

reillynevada

Canon 300mm f/2.8 EF IS (USM) Lens For Sale
« on: November 06, 2009, 10:26:01 pm »

This is a brand new 300mm f/2.8 lens, barely used and in perfect condition. Flawless glass, no marks or scratches anywhere, including the outside of the lens. I would call it mint condition, but "mint" technically means that it has never even been taken out of the case, so I don't feel comfortable using that term. This lens has been used only twice since it was purchased in late June 2009. It is a beautiful lens, but I just don't use it enough to justify keeping it.  

Purchase includes the warranty card, the hard carrying case, and front and rear lens cap. It was purchased from B&H, along with a 52mm drop-in circular polarizer filter, for $4,269.95. I will include the polarizer filter free (a $170 value). This is effectively a new factory lens at well below the retail price.  Opening bid on this reserve sale is $3,250.00.

To view this listing and to make a bid, please see the attached link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...1#ht_500wt_1182
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 10:29:59 pm by reillynevada »

Josh-H

• Wild Nature Photo Travel
Canon 300mm f/2.8 EF IS (USM) Lens For Sale
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2009, 05:46:37 pm »

Quote from: reillynevada
This is a brand new 300mm f/2.8 lens, barely used and in perfect condition. Flawless glass, no marks or scratches anywhere, including the outside of the lens. I would call it mint condition, but "mint" technically means that it has never even been taken out of the case, so I don't feel comfortable using that term. This lens has been used only twice since it was purchased in late June 2009. It is a beautiful lens, but I just don't use it enough to justify keeping it.  

Purchase includes the warranty card, the hard carrying case, and front and rear lens cap. It was purchased from B&H, along with a 52mm drop-in circular polarizer filter, for $4,269.95. I will include the polarizer filter free (a $170 value). This is effectively a new factory lens at well below the retail price.  Opening bid on this reserve sale is $3,250.00.

To view this listing and to make a bid, please see the attached link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...1#ht_500wt_1182

Would you ship to Australia?
Wild Nature Photo Travel
Pages: [1]   Go Up