Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: X-rite Pulse ColorElite Software HELP  (Read 2514 times)

IzziesSigns

X-rite Pulse ColorElite Software HELP
« on: October 29, 2009, 05:15:57 pm »

Does anyone have a serial number and activation code for the Pulse ColorElite  RGB/CMYK software. I have flexisign pro so I been able to make profiles with my pulse but flexisign is limited and I haven't been able to calibrate my screen yet because I need to get this software up to use the other device. X-rite told me they could sell me some new software but didn't want to help get this one up I already have because it's not made anymore.

mikeseb

• http://www.michaelsebastian.com
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 05:58:31 pm »

If I understand you correctly, what you request is likely a violation of the software license of anyone who'd comply, and constitutes theft. This is generally frowned on around here.

Assuming you've not been misunderstood.
michael sebast

Mussi_Spectraflow

• http://www.spectraflow.com
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2009, 02:49:32 pm »

Might I suggest an i1 display or even a huey for your monitor, fairly cheap and will likely give you better results, don't think that software was made with LCD's in mind...but can't remember.
Julian Mussi
 Spectraflow, Color Workflow

IzziesSigns

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2009, 04:19:57 pm »

No I own everything for it. I just got a newer computer and didn't think about getting the serial off the old one before getting rid of it, and because the pulse is not made anymore x-rite wants me to buy newer software and send it in for rectification. The thing works fine in flexisign so I know I don't need to have it checked it's just x-rite way of trying to make money. I just can't profile the screen on this computer because the monacooptix needs x-rites software to work.
Pages: [1]   Go Up