Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WTB: Phase One P25 any mount  (Read 1080 times)

Ed Jack

WTB: Phase One P25 any mount
« on: October 29, 2009, 03:48:11 pm »

I've been following digital backs since before the H25, but never had a big enough wallet to invest, even though I've owned loads of MF kit over the years.

I am thinking that now is a good time to maybe get the P25, which is still great with that classic 22MP chip. There are a few kicking around used. I think the price performance ratio is quite good now.

My question is:
what should I expect to pay for one ?

I am based in the Uk and e-bay has a huge range of prices from £2K to £7K, which is a huge variation for ostensiblly the same thing.

What is the premium to be paid for the plus version, quite a bit methinks, maybe an extra £2K ?

Anyone thinking of upgrading - I don't mind which mount.

I am really only interested in EU sellers, as I will probably collect in person, preferable from the UK where I live.
I am not sure I can afford to buy from the USA due to the postage situation in this third world country we call "Great Britain" (and the weak Pound), ha ha we "invented" everything in the modern world and now due to the last 12 years of an incompetant  Government we are a laughing stock, you guys even appeared to "survive Bush" in an even better state (sorry off topic).

stevebri

WTB: Phase One P25 any mount
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 03:52:13 pm »

Calumet in the USA has them at 8,995usd, and they are not a cheap or competitive place to buy anything.

remember you can buy a New Leaf/Mamiya Aptus II 22mp back over here now for 8k US or 6k Euro i think...

Tumble tumble tumble....

S
Pages: [1]   Go Up