Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need info about Phase one P30 H mount 4x5 adapter  (Read 1558 times)

lambis

Need info about Phase one P30 H mount 4x5 adapter
« on: October 26, 2009, 12:05:00 pm »

I have a Phase one P30 Hasselblad H mount and i would love to use it with my Speed Graphic and some barrel lens.

I have found this Fotodiox adapter in ebay  Fotodiox Ebay
and as i know i need a OneShot Cable Release for all Phase One Digital Backs from kapturegroup

Is it as this? any tips? and its is posible to use  the foca plane shutter of the Speed graphic if u use barrel lens?

Any tips, setups recommendations are welcome

micmatthews

• http://www.digitaltransitions.com
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2009, 01:25:00 pm »

Quote from: lambis
I have a Phase one P30 Hasselblad H mount and i would love to use it with my Speed Graphic and some barrel lens.

I have found this Fotodiox adapter in ebay  Fotodiox Ebay
and as i know i need a OneShot Cable Release for all Phase One Digital Backs from kapturegroup

Is it as this? any tips? and its is posible to use  the foca plane shutter of the Speed graphic if u use barrel lens?

Any tips, setups recommendations are welcome

Hello, You should be aware that the Phase One P30 and P30+ are not designed to work on a view camera. You can get really bad color cast depending on your swings, tilts and shifts.

Make sure the adapter is a H mount adapter. You can use the One shot cable release from Kapture Group or a Phase One wake up cable.
Best regards,
Michelle Matthews Digital

lambis

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2009, 01:29:00 pm »

Thanks Michelle

Yes i know the P30/p30+ have problems through the microlenses. But i was thinking to use it  as it is with some lenses as my Aero Ektar. Most worried was if those adapters are whell know ones and if somebody have use them and especailly with Barrel lenses.
Pages: [1]   Go Up