Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: C-1 Phase One Web contact sheet Question  (Read 1149 times)

Snook

C-1 Phase One Web contact sheet Question
« on: October 23, 2009, 09:52:16 pm »

This is the only forum I know that could probably answer this question as not many questions get answered in the phase Forums..
Why when I mark images with star rating or color tag they do not show with their rating when making a contact sheet or am I not doing something right.
A lot of times during a session my clients will mark some images they like but when I send them the web contact sheet which is easier and faster for me to send them or give them in low res for selecting the rating does not show up on the contact sheet so they do not what images they chose during the shoot?
Can anybody help me out with this or suggest another way of doing it.
Like I said my assistant usually makes web contact sheets after each image session and burns those to CD for the client to look at either as a websheet or looking in the preview folder for the jpegs.

Thanks for any help or suggestions for a better workflow or if there is a way to have the flagged or start reated images show up on the contact sheets??
Thank you
Snook

Rick_Allen

• http://www.rapdigital.net
C-1 Phase One Web contact sheet Question
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2009, 06:47:34 pm »

Yep when you create the web contact there is an option to have the thumbnails caption as the rating state. This is half way there to being useful, ie great that you can preserve the rating state not so great because it doesn't preserve the file name. You can hack around with the Default.xsl (well its possible not sure if its legal) that is embedded in the application. Once you find that file you can easily add some customization. For instance you could add {preview-filename}_tagged_{caption}  to the preview-path href so that when the thumbnail is clicked both the filename and tagged state is displayed in the preview window.
Rick Allen
[url=http://www.rapdigital.ne
Pages: [1]   Go Up