1) The gain adjuster does not work correctly, it will not allow you to adjust lens falloff 100% tethered? The software choose its own %% and will not work beyond that point.
2) Does anyone have any clue what is going to happen with LC 11? Will it ever work with the Snow operating system?
3) people talk about Leaf backs working with C1 Pro in the future, will that just be current backs or all the backs. The software on the Leaf Imaging site states LC11 works with the Aptus 75 backs, but when I connect the back it tells me my back is not a leaf back and not supported? If it will work in C1
pro will we have to waits months or years?
Someone must have a clue by now. How long do we have to wait to find out what is happening? The corporate line sounds like this, "no comment".
Your Leaf dealer should have all the answers for you by now. If you do not have a dealer you can send an email to the
and you will be put in contact with someone that can help you.
1) Not sure I understand. If you create a custom lens calibration file (with any % of falloff correction) and load it to the back using the wizard then that’s what it will use to calibrate all your images until you load another one or revert to the factory file...unless there’s a bug there that we’re not aware of. If that's the case, again you should report this to your dealer.
2) An SL compatible version is imminent. 2 weeks although it might slip a few days.
3) Regarding C1: new Leaf Imaging backs (Aptus-II and refurb Aptus carrying “LI” serial numbers) will come with both LC11 and C1 5 (DB, not Pro) in the box.
LC11 from 11.2.8 and up is developed and tested to work with Leaf Imaging (see above) backs. This does not mean it does not work with older backs, hence the warning message, which will be “softened” in 11.2.9.
To gain future compatibility with LC and C1, users of old Aptus/ Aptus-S and Aptus-II backs can purchase a warranty package , which includes a “service upgrade” that makes the back compatible with future Leaf and Phase One software. Contact your dealer for further info and pricing.