Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Search Function  (Read 1798 times)

Hening Bettermann

• landshape.net
Search Function
« on: October 16, 2009, 05:38:38 pm »

I remember there was a post where G. Luijk asked for a recommendation of a good book on Photoshop; he got an answer that mentioned 2 books, one by Katrin (or Catrin?) Eisner and one by another author. It is this latter I tried to retrieve. So I searched for all combinations of photoshop, book, luijk, eisner or parts of these, but with negative result. Has the post disappeared, is the search function broken, or did I make a mistake?

Kind regards - Hening.

DarkPenguin

Search Function
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 06:44:01 pm »

Try just googling the site.  Works better than the built in search.

Hening Bettermann

• landshape.net
Search Function
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 05:52:09 pm »

Thank you for the tip. In this case, however, it did not help. I also tried eisler instead of eisner, no avail. If I search for eisner, I retrieve my own above post; eisler retrieves nothing. Googling outside LL leads to an Elizabeth Eisner - should my memory really have changed her name? Anyway, it was the other author I was after. Maybe I try Amazon for books on Photoshop and hope that I will recognize the name if it pops up.

Kind regards - Hening.

Hening Bettermann

• landshape.net
Search Function
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2009, 06:14:39 pm »

That did the trick. Katrin's surname is Eismann, not Eisner, that's Elizabeth. Googling for Eismann/Photoshop/ Luijk on LL found the post, and the book is Ben Willmore's Photoshop Studio Techniques.
Ende gut alles gut! (Good in the end means everything good) - Hening.
Pages: [1]   Go Up