Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LR Problem  (Read 1840 times)

pperry

LR Problem
« on: October 14, 2009, 07:08:39 pm »

In my folders list on the left hand side - my folders all have the extension of where they are found in front of the folder name. This means I can't tell what folder I'm working with is unless I click on it and it shows the folder name or put the cursor over the top of it and guess which one it is based on the photo example it shows. This didn't occur until my adult son loaded his recent photos on the computer and created a new catalogue. So what I see is:
Users/philiperry/pictures.....

This is where the photos are located but what follows pictures... that I can't see is the folder name - when I click on the folder it will display just above the line of photos at the bottom Folder/bottles (or whatever name)/number of photos in that folder, one is selected and then the name or number of the photo selected. If you have any ideas let me know.

wolfnowl

• M&M's Musings
LR Problem
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 01:49:38 am »

Mac or Windows?  It sounds like somehow you've got your computer set to always display the full path name...  In Windows this is an option under Folder options.

Mike.
If your mind is attuned t

john beardsworth

• My photography site
LR Problem
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2009, 03:15:03 am »

Click the little plus sign at the top of the folder, and select Folder Name Only.

Also consider right clicking folder names, and showing the parent folder.

John

pperry

LR Problem
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2009, 06:50:04 pm »

Thank you so much - that took care of the issue.

PHIL

Quote from: johnbeardy
Click the little plus sign at the top of the folder, and select Folder Name Only.

Also consider right clicking folder names, and showing the parent folder.

John
Pages: [1]   Go Up