Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Phase One Sensor Scratch  (Read 4090 times)

simplify

Phase One Sensor Scratch
« on: October 14, 2009, 06:06:57 pm »

The other day I was removing my P45+ from a Hasselblad 503 to attach it to a 903 SWC, as I removed the back it slipped and the sensor glass hit one of the metal attachment prongs on the hassy.  It put a good 1/16th inch scratch on the sensor glass.  I am waiting for word from my dealer and phase one about the ballpark cost.  
I am getting impatient. Has anyone here ever put a small scratch in a phase one sensor?  Do you have any idea how much phase will charge me to repair this?  Is it hundreds of dollars, or thousands?  I am thinking the latter.
Any user experience or dealer knowledge would be great.
Thanks,

BlasR

• http://BMRWorldPhotos.com
Phase One Sensor Scratch
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2009, 06:14:24 pm »

Quote from: simplify
The other day I was removing my P45+ from a Hasselblad 503 to attach it to a 903 SWC, as I removed the back it slipped and the sensor glass hit one of the metal attachment prongs on the hassy.  It put a good 1/16th inch scratch on the sensor glass.  I am waiting for word from my dealer and phase one about the ballpark cost.  
I am getting impatient. Has anyone here ever put a small scratch in a phase one sensor?  Do you have any idea how much phase will charge me to repair this?  Is it hundreds of dollars, or thousands?  I am thinking the latter.
Thanks,

I think Mr. Michael Reichmann  had a problem like that

with p45+ and I think he say $1500 or 2000 was the cost

good luck

BlasR
BlasR
  [url=http://www.BMRWORLDPHOTOS.CO

DavidP

• papas.com
Phase One Sensor Scratch
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2009, 06:14:28 pm »

I should wait and let a dealer chime in, but I think hundreds is more like it. They seem to replace the sensor glass anytime it goes in.
I scratched the one on my old back but fortunately it was on the edge where it did not show, V series hasselblad, very easy to do.
has to go back to Denmark though.

chiek

• chiek imaging
Phase One Sensor Scratch
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2009, 11:12:35 pm »

I heard P45H IR filter replace charge is 1000EURO + going/return shipping.

adn 2~3 weeks.

JK
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 11:15:08 pm by chiek »
chiek imaging, in Seoul, SOUTH-KOREA.
Sinar P2, Hasselblad CFv-50c medium format and a7R systems
major job is products shot, especially for electronic products.
but interested in Landscapes and Portraits, Still-life.
my hobby is Designing camera…
www.chiek.co.kr

digitalcameraman

• Capture Integration
Phase One Sensor Scratch
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2009, 06:25:38 am »

Quote from: simplify
Thanks,

The cost to replace a filter on most all Phase One cameras is $1,250. Just had one replaced for a customer. Takes about 10 days from time it leaves US to the time it gets back to the US. SOmetimes if you have a Value Added Warranty they will send loaner.

Good Luck

Chris Snipes
Sales Manager Capture Integ
Pages: [1]   Go Up