Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ICC profiles not working when switching between monitors?  (Read 2806 times)

Per Zangenberg

ICC profiles not working when switching between monitors?
« on: October 14, 2009, 12:35:49 am »

I have calibrated both my monitor and my LCD TV. But when I switch from monitor to TV (Windows 7) Windows does not activate the profile for the TV even though it is listed at standard under color management?!? I can force-activate it using a profile chooser that came with the Spyder3 software, but then when I switch back to my monitor it does not activate that profile and just keeps using the TV profile. Any suggestions?

Mark D Segal

• Contributor
    • http://www.markdsegal.com
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2009, 07:58:22 am »

It sounds to me that either or both of your graphics card or your profiling software do not support simultaneous loading of two separate profiles for two displays. It may not be the fault of Windows 7 at all. Did you have the identical set-up working properly with a previous Windows O/S?
Mark D Segal (formerly MarkDS)
Author: "Scanning Workflows with SilverFast 8....."

Per Zangenberg

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2009, 01:39:58 am »

I never used a profile for my LCD TV before. I think my 2007wfp is just closer to the TV in color so I never really needed a profile. I just bought the new Radeon HD 5770 wich supports 3 screen connected, so I will se how it behaves with that.

Mark D Segal

• Contributor
    • http://www.markdsegal.com
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2009, 09:02:08 am »

Quote from: Per Zangenberg
I never used a profile for my LCD TV before. I think my 2007wfp is just closer to the TV in color so I never really needed a profile. I just bought the new Radeon HD 5770 wich supports 3 screen connected, so I will se how it behaves with that.

Hope it works for you. Do let us know.
Mark D Segal (formerly MarkDS)
Author: "Scanning Workflows with SilverFast 8....."

Per Zangenberg

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2009, 08:57:28 am »

I installed the ned Radeon HD5770 card today and can confirm that it CAN handle two different ICC profiles for my two Dell monitors.
Pages: [1]   Go Up