Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cambo Wide Ds with mamiya plate  (Read 1409 times)

snapcasey

Cambo Wide Ds with mamiya plate
« on: October 12, 2009, 06:59:49 pm »

Hello,

I have just purchased a wide RS so will need to part ways with my Wide DS. (I am including mamiya plate) This configuration sells new at Calumet for around 2500.00. I would be willing to part with mine for 1100.00 OBO.

Some more info below....

Cambo's Wide DS Digitar series is the ideal photographic tool for the demanding architectural photographer. The set has been designed for digital photography with high-end digital backs and features Schneider's latest Digitar lenses with short focal lengths for optimum image quality, as well as a choice from Rodenstock's Apo-Sironar Digital series. The present range consists of the Apo-Digitar 5.6/24XL, Apo-Digitar 5.6/35XL, Apo-Digitar 5,6/47XL, Apo-Digitar 5,6/72L, Apo-Digitar 4,5/90, Apo-Digitar 5,6/120 and Rodenstock's Digital 4,5/55 Apo-Sironar. Also Rodenstock's Digaron-S 4,5/28 HR, 4.0/35 HR, 4.0/60 HR and Digaron-W 4.0/40, 5.6/70 and 5.6/90 are available on a Cambo WDS lenspanel. More lens options on request.
Interface plates are available for backs that have a mount for either Hasselblad-V, Hasselblad H, Contax 645 or Mamiya AFd. Now available is an interface which will accept the new Leaf AFi / Sinar HY6 digital back.
Lenspanels are interchangeable on the camera system. The Wide DS Digital system is compatible with the WDS body for the 4x5" applications, so users of the existing WDS can benefit from this new digital range of lenses, while users who want to utilise 4x5" or roll film can easily convert to those formats combined with the adequate lenses for film.
Viewing options are the Optical Viewfinder WDS-580, or -for use with the H1 mount- Cambo's WDS-615/616 Groundglass/Viewer or -for use with the Hasslblad-V mount- Hasselblad's SWC ground glass.

R_Medvid

• http://kadru.net
Cambo Wide Ds with mamiya plate
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2009, 05:58:02 pm »

Hi there

Could you please be more specific about the kit you are selling. Is it body with a lens? Can you provide the picture of the camera?

Thanks

Quote from: snapcasey
Hello,

I have just purchased a wide RS so will need to part ways with my Wide DS. (I am including mamiya plate) This configuration sells new at Calumet for around 2500.00. I would be willing to part with mine for 1100.00 OBO.

Some more info below....
Roman Medvid
Mamiya AFD / P40+
http://kadru.net
Pages: [1]   Go Up