Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Hasselblad 150mm Lens for H cameras. Like new.  (Read 1851 times)

gdh

• https://www.facebook.com/Gallery833-Fine-Art-in-Redding-160225810674500/
FS: Hasselblad 150mm Lens for H cameras. Like new.
« on: October 11, 2009, 02:58:10 pm »

Lens SOLD--thanks for checking. BUT I have 50-110 zoom, 35mm, 50mm, 80mm, and the H1  Hasselblad H lenses on consignment at dealer in Seattle--let me know what you need as I can always retrieve -- thanks  

Literally unused Hasselblad H 150mm lens with caps, pouch and hood $1795 OBO. I'll pay shipping in lower 48; but will ship anywhere if you pay.  I just haven't used this lens and it shows. Glass perfect; body like new.  I'm a verified paypal user and excellent feedback on ebay.  I will take personal checks which must clear before I send the goods or paypal, inwhcih case I send immediately, but you need to add the 3% paypal charge to the price.
I have sold numerous items over the years on eBay and photo.net and have never ever had a complaint about the quality or representation of what I sold. You can find out more about me at www.dennishalkides.com I'm in Redding, CA and you can call at 530-221-8150 (week days only) or email anytime gdh@halkides-morgan.com with any questions.

Dennis
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 02:36:20 pm by gdh »

gdh

• https://www.facebook.com/Gallery833-Fine-Art-in-Redding-160225810674500/
FS: Hasselblad 150mm Lens for H cameras. Like new.
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2009, 03:04:22 am »

Several people have inquired about this lens and a few concerned about whether it's the "N" model--Quick answer, no it's not.
It's the original version. I was selling it for more but several people called or wrote worried they weren't getting the newest and best, so I've lowered the price considerable despite just comparing my results with a friend who has the N version although he didn't realize there was a newer version.

I make really big prints (40x50 or greater) and the few times I used this lens with my old Leaf 75s Back I got incredible results. I have a friend that has the N version 3.2 150N and neither of us could see the difference in output either on the computer screen or in the 20x30 prints we made for the purpose.

That's not to say that on the optical bench there wouldn't be--Hasselblad says there is some improvement, but I haven't seen it translate into better images. I personally wouldn't be selling this just to get the N version, but am selling or have sold all of my Hasselblad equipment--this is the last piece I have. B&H is still selling the original version for $2950 and used for $1799. I really doubt you'll find the N version used so soon, so you're talking a big savings. I'm selling this for $1495 + Shipping Anywhere.  Paypal is fine but you must pay the 3% at this price. Further, I'll let you return the lens if you find something faulty with it after using it for up to a week after delivery.

Quote from: gdh
Literally unused Hasselblad H 150mm lens with caps, pouch and hood $1795 OBO. I'll pay shipping in lower 48; but will ship anywhere if you pay.  I just haven't used this lens and it shows. Glass perfect; body like new.  I'm a verified paypal user and excellent feedback on ebay.  I will take personal checks which must clear before I send the goods or paypal, inwhcih case I send immediately, but you need to add the 3% paypal charge to the price.
I have sold numerous items over the years on eBay and photo.net and have never ever had a complaint about the quality or representation of what I sold. You can find out more about me at www.dennishalkides.com I'm in Redding, CA and you can call at 530-221-8150 (week days only) or email anytime gdh@halkides-morgan.com with any questions.

Dennis
Pages: [1]   Go Up