Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: An introduction to digital photography  (Read 2422 times)

Ray

An introduction to digital photography
« on: October 11, 2009, 06:10:39 am »

I noticed this topic on the "What's New" site.

I have to say that Mark is a real handsome guy. One would never have deduced this from his postings. Just thought I'd mention this impression. Hope I don't embarrass Mark.  

bjanes

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 11:32:26 am »

Quote from: Ray
I noticed this topic on the "What's New" site.

I have to say that Mark is a real handsome guy. One would never have deduced this from his postings. Just thought I'd mention this impression. Hope I don't embarrass Mark.  

Ray, I don't know what you deduced from Mark's postings regarding his physical appearance and how it differs from your deductions, but would be interested in your thoughts. From the intellectual rigor of his posts and articles, I am not surprised by his brainy appearance, which is rather akin to that of Bill Atkinson (in the megapixel shootout), but less flamboyant. An interesting contrast to the appearance of Jeff Schewe.

I won't be able to make it to Canada for the presentation, but hope that Michael finds some way to share Mark's knowledge and insights with the rest of us.

Ray

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 11:46:26 am »

Quote from: bjanes
Ray, I don't know what you deduced from Mark's postings regarding his physical appearance and how it differs from your deductions, but would be interested in your thoughts. From the intellectual rigor of his posts and articles, I am not surprised by his brainy appearance, which is rather akin to that of Bill Atkinson (in the megapixel shootout), but less flamboyant. An interesting contrast to the appearance of Jeff Schewe.

I won't be able to make it to Canada for the presentation, but hope that Michael finds some way to share Mark's knowledge and insights with the rest of us.

One tends to get an almost subconscious sense of a person's appearance from either their writings or their speech, which is often a flawed impression. Shall we say, I was a bit surprised at Mark's appearance.

Eric Myrvaagnes

• http://myrvaagnes.com
    • http://myrvaagnes.com
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 02:28:55 pm »

@Mark: Be sure to have a bodyguard on hand at the workshop, just in case Ray shows up and starts stalking you! 
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)

francois

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2009, 02:54:53 pm »

Quote from: EricM
@Mark: Be sure to have a bodyguard on hand at the workshop, just in case Ray shows up and starts stalking you! 
Pepper spray, widely available in Canada, should do the trick... Also, less expensive than a body guard!

Francois
Pages: [1]   Go Up