Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Arca-Swiss 6x9 and Digital Lenses For Sale SOLD  (Read 4818 times)

gdh

• https://www.facebook.com/Gallery833-Fine-Art-in-Redding-160225810674500/
Arca-Swiss 6x9 and Digital Lenses For Sale SOLD
« on: October 10, 2009, 03:25:50 pm »

David G in France--I've tried returning your email but your IP is rejecting for some reason--please email me re the Obrix and see the new price based on your information--thank you.

Hi--I'm new on this forum but been around way too long   I have just put my 6x9 Arca-Swiss outfit including 4 digital lenses up for sale on photo.net:
-Arca-Swiss 6x9 F-Classic C (compact view camera) upgraded by replacing the front standard with a new Arca micrometric Orbix, standard bellows, wide angle bellows, tripod adapter, sliding back (focus on left side mount digital or film back on the right side ( H mount).
This camera with standard bellows and standards (Original) sells new at B&H for $4106; I'll sell with the tripod Quick release for $1995
The wide angle Bellows sells new at B&H for $413 -- I'll sell for $199 SOLD
The ORBIX front standard sells new for $1306--I'll sell for $995--it's MINT like new.
The sliding back (H mount) sells new for $2339; I'll sell for $1595  SOLD
The camera shows expected wear but would be classified as in VERY GOOD condition.  Bellows good with no patches or light leaks;

DIGITAL LENSES: These lenses have been used very little and are all MINT LIKE NEW!!!!  
*Schneider Super Angulon XL f5.6/38mm (sells new at B&H for $1984). Priced at $1395 mounted on an Arca board  
*Rodenstock Apo-Sironar Digital f5.6/90mm sells new at B&H for$1677). Priced at $1095 mounted on an Arca board
*SOLD***Rodenstock Apo-Sironar Digital f5.6/55mm sells new at B&H for $1759). Priced at $1195 mounted on an Arca board SOLD
*Schneider Apo-Digitar f5.6/120mm Priced at $1299 mounted on an Arca board<p>

Prices are negotiable within reason and all based on what I've seen for sale recently
IF SOMEONE WAS GENUINELY INTERESTED IN ENTIRE OUTFIT--CAMERA AND LENSES, I'D MAKE A HELLA DEAL  
I have sold numerous items over the years on eBay and photo.net and have never ever had a complaint about the quality or representation of what I sold. You can find out more about me at www.dennishalkides.com I'm in Redding, CA and you can call at 530-221-8150 (week days only) or email anytime gdh@halkides-morgan.com with any questions.

Dennis
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 10:16:46 am by gdh »

gdh

Arca-Swiss 6x9 and Digital Lenses For Sale
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2009, 05:38:48 pm »

Quote from: gdh
Hi--I'm new on this forum but been around way too long   I have just put my 6x9 Arca-Swiss outfit including 4 digital lenses up for sale on photo.net:
-Arca-Swiss 6x9 F-Classic C (compact view camera) upgraded by replacing the front standard with a new Arca micrometric Orbix, standard bellows, wide angle bellows, tripod adapter, sliding back (focus on left side mount digital or film back on the right side ( H mount).
This camera with standard bellows and standards (Original, not Obix) sells new at B&H for $4106; I'll sell with the tripod Quick release for $1995
The wide angle Bellows sells new at B&H for $413 -- I'll sell for $199
The Obix front standard sells new for $2250--I'll sell for $1595
The sliding back (H mount) sells new for $2339; I'll sell for $1595
The camera shows expected wear but would be classified as in VERY GOOD condition.  Bellows good with no patches or light leaks;

DIGITAL LENSES: These lenses have been used very little and are all MINT LIKE NEW!!!!  
*Schneider Super Angulon XL f5.6/38mm (sells new at B&H for $1984). Priced at $1395 mounted on an Arca board  
*Rodenstock Apo-Sironar Digital f5.6/90mm sells new at B&H for$1677). Priced at $1095 mounted on an Arca board
*Rodenstock Apo-Sironar Digital f5.6/55mm sells new at B&H for $1759). Priced at $1195 mounted on an Arca board

Prices are negotiable within reason and all based on what I've seen for sale recently
IF SOMEONE WAS GENUINELY INTERESTED IN ENTIRE OUTFIT--CAMERA AND LENSES, I'D MAKE A HELLA DEAL  
I have sold numerous items over the years on eBay and photo.net and have never ever had a complaint about the quality or representation of what I sold. You can find out more about me at www.dennishalkides.com I'm in Redding, CA and you can call at 530-221-8150 (week days only) or email anytime gdh@halkides-morgan.com with any questions.

Dennis

ok, I see a lot of viewers for this post indicating some interest but no one has replied or offered--tell me what I have to do to make it worth your while.  The equipment is all top notch, so are my price too high?  I'm a reasonable person, so make me a good faith offer and we'll more than likely do business--especially if you buy multiple pieces    Thanks, Dennis

gdh

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2009, 02:19:58 pm »

ok, I see a lot of viewers for this post indicating some interest but no one has replied or offered--tell me what I have to do to make it worth your while.  The equipment is all top notch, so are my price too high?  I'm a reasonable person, so make me a good faith offer and we'll more than likely do business--especially if you buy multiple pieces    Thanks, Dennis

Let's try this--I'm reducing each item by 10%--will that get some interest here?  I'm open to reasonable offers as I want to sell this equipment, not keep it in my closet

trias260

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2009, 04:38:09 pm »

Let's try this--I'm reducing each item by 10%--will that get some interest here?  I'm open to reasonable offers as I want to sell this equipment, not keep it in my closet

email sent

gdh

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2009, 12:04:15 pm »

I just discovered something about the Arca RotoSlide I have for sale here.  I listed as an H mount, but after talking to an interested party, I see where both the mount and the ground glass are easily detachable by turning a small wheel that locks them in and allows the use of other mounts for specifice backs with matching ground glass.  So even if you don't use an H mount, this is a good enough deal where you can get the mount of your choice from Arca or a dealer to fit one of many digital backs or film backs.  

This camera with standard bellows and standards (Original, not Obix) sells new at B&H for $4106; I'll sell with the tripod Quick release for $1995
The wide angle Bellows sells new at B&H for $413 -- I'll sell for $199
The ORBIX front standard sells new for $2250--I'll sell for $1595
The sliding back (H mount) sells new for $2339; I'll sell for $1595

*Rodenstock Apo-Sironar Digital f5.6/55mm sells new at B&H for $1759). Priced at $1195 mounted on an Arca board

Dennis
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 10:23:38 am by gdh »

gdh

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2009, 10:35:03 am »

In my original post, I left out the "r" in ORBIX so if anyone wasn't familiar with the special standard for the Arca-Swiss 6x9, and they tried to Google it, my add was the only ne that popped up.  It is actually spelled ORBIX, and lots of explanations in Google as well as Large Format Photography are available, but here is one that explains it and shows a picture. http://precisioncameraworks.com/Pages/arca_core.html  This compact precision view camera is ideal for film or for a digital back and the Orbix adds the precise gear driven tilts.  Let me know if I can answer any questions on it.  The Large Format Photography Forum also has a large, but older thread explaining. http://www.largeformatphotography.info/for...ead.php?t=12465

This camera with standard bellows and standards (Original) sells new at B&H for $4106; I'll sell with the tripod Quick release for $1995

*SOLD***Rodenstock Apo-Sironar Digital f5.6/55mm sells new at B&H for $1759). Priced at $1195 mounted on an Arca board SOLD

Dennis

gdh

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2009, 08:05:08 pm »

I made a mistake on the new price of the ORBIX -- it sells new for $1306; I'm now selling it MINT LIKE NEW for $995. Sorry for the error and thanks to my friend in France for pointing it out to me.

Dennis
Pages: [1]   Go Up