Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: upgrade path for hasselblad H1  (Read 2448 times)

ixpressraf

upgrade path for hasselblad H1
« on: October 05, 2009, 04:57:01 pm »

« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 05:08:47 pm by ixpressraf »

Dick Roadnight

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 03:20:39 am »

Quote from: ixpressraf
Hi, i have a hasselblad H1 with 132c imacon back. I would like to switch to Phase one/ mamiya afd3. Does someone know's of great deals to do in Europe?
Thanks.
I have no Knowledge of any "great deals", but I am interested to know what you think Phase can do for you that Hasselblad cannot?
Hasselblad H4, Sinar P3 monorail view camera, Schneider Apo-digitar lenses

ixpressraf

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2009, 03:51:24 am »

"I have no Knowledge of any "great deals", but I am interested to know what you think Phase can do for you that Hasselblad cannot?"
That's exactly what i am intersted in. Just curious how service is, what about their knowledge base, how is working with phase people, see if there really are differences in image quality, feel the differences between the two systems (  phamiya/hassie)in a real world shooting, not from some "no connection to the daily photographer's shooting day" internet test by some figure geeks and other people that actually don't make images in real life.  
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 03:52:39 am by ixpressraf »

Dick Roadnight

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2009, 05:43:51 am »

"Just curious how service is, what about their knowledge base...
Buying a camera is, to some extent, like buying a vehicle, in that the quality of your local dealers may significantly influence your choice.

...but, as with vehicles, the better the product, the less keen the local sales force need to be, and the less the local service points have to do.
Hasselblad H4, Sinar P3 monorail view camera, Schneider Apo-digitar lenses

jing q

• we are super
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2009, 06:04:44 am »

"I have no Knowledge of any "great deals", but I am interested to know what you think Phase can do for you that Hasselblad cannot?"
That's exactly what i am intersted in. Just curious how service is, what about their knowledge base, how is working with phase people, see if there really are differences in image quality, feel the differences between the two systems (  phamiya/hassie)in a real world shooting, not from some "no connection to the daily photographer's shooting day" internet test by some figure geeks and other people that actually don't make images in real life.  

soooooo.....
lenses for sale???

Lawrie_Hope

• Peartreephoto
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2009, 04:01:39 am »

Hi, i have a hasselblad H1 with 132c imacon back. I would like to switch to Phase one/ mamiya afd3. Does someone know's of great deals to do in Europe?
Thanks.

We have some fantastic deals currently running, see

http://peartreephoto.com/news.php?subactio...&ucat=&

Speak to either Andy or Lawrie

Look forward to speaking to you
Lawrie Hope
London, UK
Peartree

http://www.peartreephotoshop.co.uk

Paul_Claesson_HasselbladUS

• http://www.hasselbladusa.com
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2009, 10:09:56 am »

Thanks.

raf

Hasselblad has come a long way since the H1 and Ixpress 132C. I do think it is worth a look.....
Plus you can use your existing HC lenses.
What is it you want your new system to do?

Paul Claesson
Technical Support Manager
Hasselblad Hasselblad Bron Inc.
support@hasselbladbron.com or
pclaesson@hasselbladbron.com
800-367-6434 x303

The opinions expressed here are my own, and do not necessarily reflect those of Hasselblad.

ixpressraf

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2009, 09:09:07 pm »

I think i will go for the H4d as this seems to be the most powerfull system at the time. Many thanks to the people that let me use their phase equipment but i think the best route to go is the H4d50 or  H4D60. Great system, nice usefull features and great people to work with at Hasselblad.
Greetz.
Pages: [1]   Go Up