Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: RZ BLOWOUT!!! Mamiya RZ Pro IID bodies, lenses, accessories  (Read 7429 times)

antonyoung

RZ BLOWOUT!!! Mamiya RZ Pro IID bodies, lenses, accessories
« on: October 03, 2009, 05:34:32 pm »

I'm parting with my remaining RZ gear. Putting it here for hopefully quick sales, if you want to try for lower than I'm listing it, wait and if it doesn't sell it will go to eBay. Payment by PayPal or cash in person, prices do not include shipping. I'm in NYC so calculate shipping yourself if you need to (weights should be available on Mamiya or B&H sites under specifications, add a couple of pounds for packaging, don't email me asking how much for shipping to Yemin on a cable release), or local pickup available.

BODIES

RZ Pro IID digital kit- includes RZ Pro IID body, front and rear caps, WLF, RZ Winder II, and the expensive and hard to find used Mamiya Digital Back adapter HX701, which allows you to mount and rotate Mamiya mount digital backs from any manufacturer without cables- $2000 (two available, winders show a little wear, everything else looks close to new and works great)

LENSES

All lenses are recently CLA'd by Nippon Photo here in NYC. Optically and mechanically good, and in at least 8.5-9 condition cosmetically unless otherwise noted. Front and rear caps included on all lenses and tubes. With purchase of a lens, add a 77mm B+W F Pro UV filter for $10 each, add a LensCoat neoprene pouch for another $10

50mm ULD small nick on aperture scale on barrel, does not affect function $500
75mm Short Barrel with spacer (to allow use without tilt shift adapter) and pricey 105mm B+W UV filter $600
65mm f4 $300
90mm f3.5 $300
110mm f2.8 $300
140mm f4.5 Macro $300
150mm f3.5 $300
180mm f4.5 $300
180mm f4.5 Short Barrel $300
250mm f4.5 $300
Extension Tube #1 45mm $100
Extension Tube #1 45mm, works, but has ding by mount which makes it difficult to get on/off $35
Extension Tube #2 82mm $100

ACCESSORIES

RZ Winder II two available, both probably a 7 on top and sides, one about a 7 on bottom, the other missing a lot of paint down to the metal on bottom $50 each
RZ PD Prism Finder two available, 8-9ish condition, with leather pouch $100 each
RZ L Grip barely used $75
RZ Tilt/Shift Adapter for use with Short Barrel lenses or normal lenses for tabletop or macro shooting, barely used $500
RZ Mirror Up Double Cable Release two available, barely used $25 each
RZ Lens Shade #1 five available, for shorter lenses $5 each
RZ Lens Shade #2 six available, for longer lenses $5 each
RZ Lens Shade for 100-200 zoom two available, depth is in-between the #1 and #2, can be used with other lenses, especially shooting digital $5 each
RZ Lens Shade for 50-65mm probably not enough shade for digital, but if you're shooting film it's good $5
RZ Rear Cap for Film Back four available, good for putting the Digital Back Adapters in if you are storing them off the bodies $5 each

Professional

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2009, 11:58:28 pm »

Quote from: antonyoung
I'm parting with my remaining RZ gear. Putting it here for hopefully quick sales, if you want to try for lower than I'm listing it, wait and if it doesn't sell it will go to eBay. Payment by PayPal or cash in person, prices do not include shipping. I'm in NYC so calculate shipping yourself if you need to (weights should be available on Mamiya or B&H sites under specifications, add a couple of pounds for packaging, don't email me asking how much for shipping to Yemin on a cable release), or local pickup available.

BODIES

RZ Pro IID digital kit- includes RZ Pro IID body, front and rear caps, WLF, RZ Winder II, and the expensive and hard to find used Mamiya Digital Back adapter HX701, which allows you to mount and rotate Mamiya mount digital backs from any manufacturer without cables- $2000 (two available, winders show a little wear, everything else looks close to new and works great)

LENSES

All lenses are recently CLA'd by Nippon Photo here in NYC. Optically and mechanically good, and in at least 8.5-9 condition cosmetically unless otherwise noted. Front and rear caps included on all lenses and tubes. With purchase of a lens, add a 77mm B+W F Pro UV filter for $10 each, add a LensCoat neoprene pouch for another $10

75mm Short Barrel with spacer (to allow use without tilt shift adapter) and pricey 105mm B+W UV filter $600
65mm f4 $300
90mm f3.5 $300
110mm f2.8 $300
140mm f4.5 Macro $300
150mm f3.5 $300
180mm f4.5 $300
250mm f4.5 $300
Extension Tube #1 45mm, works, but has ding by mount which makes it difficult to get on/off $35

ACCESSORIES

RZ Winder II two available, both probably a 7 on top and sides, one about a 7 on bottom, the other missing a lot of paint down to the metal on bottom $50 each
RZ PD Prism Finder two available, 8-9ish condition, with leather pouch $100 each
RZ Tilt/Shift Adapter for use with Short Barrel lenses or normal lenses for tabletop or macro shooting, barely used $500
RZ Lens Shade for 100-200 zoom two available, depth is in-between the #1 and #2, can be used with other lenses, especially shooting digital $5 each
RZ Lens Shade for 50-65mm probably not enough shade for digital, but if you're shooting film it's good $5
RZ Rear Cap for Film Back four available, good for putting the Digital Back Adapters in if you are storing them off the bodies $5 each

I am in NYC for a while, and i bought RZ67 ProII D used body only, and i bought yesterday a film back for it, but still looking for lenses for this camera and i don't know which lenses, so if you really interested in showing me and telling me the difference then i will be so interested in buying something, but i hope they are in excellent or very good condition and if you still have their boxes, i never or rarely buy used items but i will start to go with used almost with my film MF cameras that i bought recently.

antonyoung

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2009, 02:59:21 pm »

Most of the gear is now listed on eBay. No reserves on anything, you should be able to view it all here.

antonyoung

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2009, 07:31:31 am »

Most of the gear is now listed on eBay. No reserves on anything, you should be able to view it all here.

Second body, second adapter, second prism, second cable release, and 50 ULD now on eBay.

carlsenjesper

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2009, 03:47:20 am »

BODIES

LENSES

65mm f4 $300
90mm f3.5 $300
110mm f2.8 $300
140mm f4.5 Macro $300
150mm f3.5 $300
180mm f4.5 $300
250mm f4.5 $300

ACCESSORIES

Do you still have anything up for sale?

-JES

topgreat

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2010, 10:20:17 am »

Any item still available ? I am looking for a tilt/shift adapter.

BODIES

LENSES

65mm f4 $300
90mm f3.5 $300
110mm f2.8 $300
140mm f4.5 Macro $300
150mm f3.5 $300
180mm f4.5 $300
250mm f4.5 $300

ACCESSORIES

Pages: [1]   Go Up