You may want to check out my comments on another site regarding navigation: http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index....showtopic=38069
- Positioning the portfolio images horizontally instead of vertically will get rid of the huge empty space at the right, and eliminate (or minimize) the need to scroll. Same comment for the Purchase Prints page.
- Portfolio names like #11 and #4 make me wonder what happen to the others.
- I dislike the blindingly blue borders around the images. I also don't think tuning the blue borders into purple as viewed indicator useful.
- I feel your STRONG desire to sell: there are three links about sales.
- But there is no link for About.
- Like others, I dislike square thumbnails.
- Missing information: number of image in each portfolio, numbering of each image, caption/title.