Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Voigtländer Nokton 50mm f/1.5 + Leica Elmar-M 90mm f/4.0  (Read 2579 times)

Jimlizard

• http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidguimaraes/
Voigtländer Nokton 50mm f/1.5 + Leica Elmar-M 90mm f/4.0
« on: September 22, 2009, 05:21:15 pm »

Leica Elmar 90mm f/4.0 (M mount) - Near mint condition. No fungus, no scratches, no cleaning marks and no oil in the aperture blades.
Focusing ring is moving very smoothly.
Front cap in excellent condition and rear cap with built in lens case.
You won't find a better one for sure.

An original Leitz brown leather rigid case is also available. There are some signs of use on the case, but I like them that way.

Free shipping inside the European Union.

Lens - 185eur
Lens + case - 200eur
case alone - 25eur

Voigtländer Nokton 50mm f/1.5 (LTM mount)

According to my experience, it offers 95% of the quality of a late Leica Summilux 50mm, for a small fraction of the price. The bokeh is not as creamy as the one produced by the Leica, but I still love it.

The Leica is built like a tank. The Voigtländer is not exactly in the same league, but is excellent and all metal.

For the price or even the double, it's well known you can't get a better 50mm for a rangefinder camera.

It has an original LTM mount, so it can be used on LTM cameras or on Leica M ones, using an adapter.

This is the black version.
It is in good cosmetic condition, only showing the typical signs of use on both rings.
Optically and mechanically, it's perfect.

I don't have the rear lens cap, but it's very easy to find one. It comes with the front one, which is more expensive.
I'll take some photos tomorrow.

235eur, delivered inside the European union.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 05:22:14 pm by Jimlizard »
"All photographs are accurate. None of them is the truth." - Richard Avedon
Pages: [1]   Go Up