Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nikon MF and AF glass: 85 f/1.4, 500mm f/8; 50 f/1.4 AFD  (Read 953 times)

Jonathan H

• http://
Nikon MF and AF glass: 85 f/1.4, 500mm f/8; 50 f/1.4 AFD
« on: September 22, 2009, 02:30:52 pm »

Selling off the last of my old Nikkor equipment.  I no longer have a Nikon digital body so I'm unable to provide test shots, sorry.  All items (except the new AF 50 1.4) show wear and tear.  They are priced accordingly.

All payments to be made by Paypal.  Prices reflect no-fee "Personal" payments from a bank account or paypal balance.  You are welcome to pay by credit card through paypal, add 3%.  

I have a ton of feedback on eBay and other photo forums, I'm happy to provide upon request.

<<<<<PLEASE E-MAIL ME INSTEAD OF PM'S.  NO PM'S PLEASE.>>>>>

Nikkor 85 1.4 AIS - $385 Shipped/PP'ed

Clean, undamaged glass.  There is dust inside the elements.  Aperture blades are clean, oil-free, and snappy.  No haze or fungus that I can see.  Note that the rear cap is a "double" cap.  No front cap included - it will not fit on. The filter threads are bent in.

500mm f/8 mirror - $285 Shipped/PP'ed

Fun, old lens.  Easiest, cheapest, and lightest way to get into super-teles.  There's actually a cool thread on the Alt forum right now talking about various 500 f/8's.  There is some "haze" inside this lens, but if my memory of the files this lens created is correct, then sharpness seems to be on par with examples posted in that same thread.  Includes the original Nikon leather case and both original caps.  Currently, I'm seeing these go for $300-$500 on fleabay, so I figure my price of $285 is pretty fair and pretty good.

Nikon 50 1.4 AF - $285 Shipped/PP'ed
Nearly new.  No marks.  No dust.  Includes both caps, but nothing else.  Normally $330 at B&H.  Save some dough right here.

SB-28 - $120 Shipped/PP'ed

It's an SB-28.  It works.  It's in great shape.  Not much else to say.  No batteries included - please supply your own.  Rechargeables are appreciated by both Mother Nature and by your wallet.

Long walks on the beach, nights by the f
Pages: [1]   Go Up