Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS - H3DII-50 & HC lenses  (Read 1371 times)

Kenseet

FS - H3DII-50 & HC lenses
« on: September 22, 2009, 12:57:08 pm »

HI Guys,

I have for sale the following :

H3DII-50, HVD-90x, 3 x battery grips, 2 x original chargers, HCD28mm with Hasselblad filter, HC100 with B+W filter, HC50 with B+W filter, Waist lever finder, 14mm extension tube, 1.4HC teleconverter, Hasselblad tripod quick release. Comes with cleaning kit, Phocus software, Firewire 800-400 cable, all cabs, lens pouches as supplied when bought new. All items mint except for quick release from mounting and dismounting actions.

Priced to sell at US$26000.00 for the entire set!!!!

As I am living in Singapore, am looking for real genuine buyer to work this deal out. I am not prepared to ship all these items nor expect buyer to pay before seeing and testing the camera out. I know it is tough to deal like this, but for this really good price, I am sure there are some ways to get around the trouble. Factor in a nice short holiday in sunny Singapore and it is still a whole lot saving from buying new.

I used it for 2 jobs that was worth paying it for and now do not see a use for it in the coming year, so am cutting my loses.  

Guys who are interested, please contact me via email at seetken@pacific.net.sg to talk further.

KETCHROSSI

FS - H3DII-50 & HC lenses
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 05:46:56 pm »

Quote from: Kenseet
HI Guys,

I have for sale the following :

H3DII-50, HVD-90x, 3 x battery grips, 2 x original chargers, HCD28mm with Hasselblad filter, HC100 with B+W filter, HC50 with B+W filter, Waist lever finder, 14mm extension tube, 1.4HC teleconverter, Hasselblad tripod quick release. Comes with cleaning kit, Phocus software, Firewire 800-400 cable, all cabs, lens pouches as supplied when bought new. All items mint except for quick release from mounting and dismounting actions.

Priced to sell at US$26000.00 for the entire set!!!!

As I am living in Singapore, am looking for real genuine buyer to work this deal out. I am not prepared to ship all these items nor expect buyer to pay before seeing and testing the camera out. I know it is tough to deal like this, but for this really good price, I am sure there are some ways to get around the trouble. Factor in a nice short holiday in sunny Singapore and it is still a whole lot saving from buying new.

I used it for 2 jobs that was worth paying it for and now do not see a use for it in the coming year, so am cutting my loses.  

Guys who are interested, please contact me via email at seetken@pacific.net.sg to talk further.

If you consider selling the lenses alone, please let me know.

Interested in the HC100  even so I'm in Vegas USA I have a friend in Singapore.

Ketch Rossi
Pages: [1]   Go Up