Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rodenstock HR Digaron-W 40mm F4.0  (Read 1786 times)

Zachary Goulko

Rodenstock HR Digaron-W 40mm F4.0
« on: September 19, 2009, 09:35:55 am »

For some time now I have been looking for a well resolving lens in the 30-40mm range, that has a large image cirlce. Several people have told me that this new lens is fantastic. This new Digaron-W lens has a 90mm image circle, and On a 36x48 sensor it will allow for 19mm of vertical shift and 17mm of horizontal.
Also according to Linos specs, there is no vigneting from f5.6 on.
Has anyone used this lens hands on?
If so, your feedback would be appreciated because I'm seriously considering pulling the trigger on it.
Zachary Goulko
www.goulko.com

Gary Ferguson

• http://
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2009, 10:03:58 am »

Quote from: zachary_goulko
For some time now I have been looking for a well resolving lens in the 30-40mm range, that has a large image cirlce. Several people have told me that this new lens is fantastic. This new Digaron-W lens has a 90mm image circle, and On a 36x48 sensor it will allow for 19mm of vertical shift and 17mm of horizontal.
Also according to Linos specs, there is no vigneting from f5.6 on.
Has anyone used this lens hands on?
If so, your feedback would be appreciated because I'm seriously considering pulling the trigger on it.

Zachary, I use this lens with a P65+ and a Linhof M679cs. I'll be away from my computer for the next week, but if you contact me off line I'd be happy to supply you a full size jpeg when I get back.

Zachary Goulko

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2009, 11:13:08 am »

Quote from: Gary Ferguson
Zachary, I use this lens with a P65+ and a Linhof M679cs. I'll be away from my computer for the next week, but if you contact me off line I'd be happy to supply you a full size jpeg when I get back.

Thank you,
That would be great.
Zachary Goulko
www.goulko.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up