Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Canon & Profoto  (Read 1212 times)

chrisstraley

FS: Canon & Profoto
« on: September 18, 2009, 11:07:41 pm »

Hey guys,

So I am selling a couple different things.  Up first is:

Profoto 7a 1200 watt pack-  Great condition.  Comes with new power cable as well as sync cable.  some light wear but nothing major.  Controls and everything work great.  I had this looked at about 6 months ago and it passed all inspections with flying colors!

Asking 2500.00 shipped

Profoto Pro 7 head-  I have owned this head for a couple years.  It works great, but it has been used.  Flash tube works great as well as modeling lamp.  Comes with reflector and front cap.  Cable in great condition.  

Asking $1100.00 shipped

I will be out of the studio al tomorrow on a shoot, so please be patient with responses.  

Please email me questions. I will try and get images up this weekend.

chris@chrisstraley.com
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 02:43:56 pm by chrisstraley »
chris straley
chris straley / photographs
www.chrisstraley.com

Kannan

FS: Canon & Profoto
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 11:50:34 am »

Hi
I am interested in the 85L. Let me know if its still available. I am sending an email too.
Thanks
Kannan

Quote from: chrisstraley
Hey guys,

So I am selling a couple different things.  Up first is:

Canon 5d mark II-  It is about 9 months old or so.  I don't know the exact shutter count, but I can try and find out.  The camera hasn't been used that much.  It has spent a lot of time in the bag.  This camera comes with everything it did with when it was new.  Box, paperwork, caps, charger, cables, and of course the camera.  I will go and have the camera cleaned and overlooked at Canon before shipping out since I have some CPS coupons.  

Asking $2350.00 shipped

Canon 85mm f1.2 L II-  About a year old or so.  Great condition.  Glass is perfect.  Has some dust under the elements that doesn't effect images, but the lens will also be taken up to Canon to be cleaned and checked before it goes out.  Comes with caps, caps, hood, and maybe box. Can't remember if I lost this in the studio move though.  Will look.

Asking $1450.00 shipped

Profoto 7a 1200 watt pack-  Great condition.  Comes with new power cable as well as sync cable.  some light wear but nothing major.  Controls and everything work great.  I had this looked at about 6 months ago and it passed all inspections with flying colors!

Asking 2500.00 shipped

Profoto Pro 7 head-  I have owned this head for a couple years.  It works great, but it has been used.  Flash tube works great as well as modeling lamp.  Comes with reflector and front cap.  Cable in great condition.  

Asking $1100.00 shipped

I will be out of the studio al tomorrow on a shoot, so please be patient with responses.  

Please email me questions. I will try and get images up this weekend.

chris@chrisstraley.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up