Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Canon 5D Mark II and BG-E6 vertical grip  (Read 898 times)

Patrick Collard

• http://www.patrickcollardstudios.com
FS: Canon 5D Mark II and BG-E6 vertical grip
« on: September 14, 2009, 11:19:23 am »

I have a Canon 5D II, and a Canon BG-E6 vertical grip for sale. Both were purchased new and have been used for less than 20 frames. I'm sure your next question is why are you selling it after so little use? I purchased the camera to use for a recent trip to Spain but decided to take my 1DS III instead because I had a RRS L plate for that camera. I just got back from the trip and decided to keep my 1DS III and sell the 5D II. I just love the layout and feel of the 1D series of cameras. The cost of the 5D II is $2500 + shipping of you choice if payed by money order/check or PayPal method that doesn't cost me the 3%. Add the 3% extra for PayPal if you wish to pay using that method. The Canon BG-E6 vertical grip is $220 + shipping of your choice. I can send photos if you lke but it is basically a brand new camera with less than 20 frames with all the stuff a new one comes with. The camera and/or grip has never left my house or been attached to a tripod. Please let me know if you have any questions and yes it can be picked up locally if you are near Greenville, SC. Thanks, Patrick 864-430-8924.
Patrick Collard
Pages: [1]   Go Up