Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mobile Billboards fee?  (Read 1222 times)

Dave Gurtcheff

Mobile Billboards fee?
« on: September 11, 2009, 11:15:30 am »

Not sure where to post this:
I have been contacted by an ad agency who inquired about using one or more of my images on mobile billboards for a one time use for about six weeks. I do fine art seascape photography, and the bill boards would advertise our state as to extending the tourism season into Fall. I live in NJ, and the bill boards would be used in our state, but also in NY City. The rep who called me admitted the photographers she contacted had prices all over the place. I stated that credit is inportant to me, and she said that could be worked out. I'm anxious for this exposure, but don't want to give my work away. I'm 72 and a retired enginerr, but have a nice little business selling matted and framed prints to visitors to our shore resort area. My type of work is here:
www.modernpictorials.com
Thanks in advance
Dave Gurtcheff
Beach Haven, NJ

Hank

Mobile Billboards fee?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2009, 12:18:51 pm »

I'd certainly buy a copy of fotoquote.  It's invaluable for general use, but there's often useful info for unusual requests such as this.

Chris_Brown

• Smile dammit!
    • Chris Brown Photography
Mobile Billboards fee?
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2009, 12:30:39 pm »

You could alway use this price calculation tool. It's based on actual pricing surveys.
~ CB

Dave Gurtcheff

Mobile Billboards fee?
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2009, 01:06:11 pm »

Quote from: Chris_Brown
You could alway use this price calculation tool. It's based on actual pricing surveys.
Thanks both; the information is useful.
Dave
Pages: [1]   Go Up