Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LR Problem  (Read 1344 times)

Bob13

LR Problem
« on: September 10, 2009, 10:55:22 am »

I am using LR 2.4 and it worked well with CS-3 now with CS-4 when I try to open a shot into PS to edit it will not do it.  Also CS-4 is not letting me open any CR-2 files but it will let me open a PSD.  Appreciate any help!

francois

LR Problem
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2009, 11:54:23 am »

Quote from: Bob13
I am using LR 2.4 and it worked well with CS-3 now with CS-4 when I try to open a shot into PS to edit it will not do it.  Also CS-4 is not letting me open any CR-2 files but it will let me open a PSD.  Appreciate any help!
You should be sure that ACR (Adobe Camera Raw) is correctly installed. You can verify this when you choose "About Plug-in" in the Photoshop Menu. Look for something like "Camera Raw…". It's also possible that the installed version of Camera Raw is too old and doesn't support your current CR2 files.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 11:56:08 am by francois »
Francois

walter.sk

LR Problem
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2009, 09:15:07 am »

Quote from: Bob13

I'm using LR2.4 and CS4 on a WinXP machine with 4Gb ram and 2.66Gh clockspeed with an Intel quad chip and a pair of nVidia Gforce 9800GT cards, 500mb each, run in tandem (SLI).

If I don't have CS4 open yet, when I tell LR to open a file in CS4 I get an error message after a while because it takes too long for CS4 to open.  However, after it is open, the same file will open in CS4 from LR.
Pages: [1]   Go Up