Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Epson 7900 print jobs  (Read 1181 times)

KenLane

Epson 7900 print jobs
« on: September 02, 2009, 01:31:08 pm »

Hi everyone,  I'm both new to this forum and new to using a large format printer. I've jumped into the fray with an Epson 7900.  So far, no real issues to speak of.   I've noticed in the printer menu that I can review jobs 0-9 and see how much ink and paper was utilized per print job. What I've not seen in the printer menu.. is a way to reset the jobs before printing each day. I don't recall seeing this info in the manual either.  Do any of you 7900 owners know if there is a way to reset that, or am I restricted to printing job data along with the print if I want to ensure I'm looking at the right job data?  Thanks for any info and pointers.

Mulis Pictus

• http://mulispictus.cz
Epson 7900 print jobs
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 02:26:17 pm »

Quote from: KenLane
Hi everyone,  I'm both new to this forum and new to using a large format printer. I've jumped into the fray with an Epson 7900.  So far, no real issues to speak of.   I've noticed in the printer menu that I can review jobs 0-9 and see how much ink and paper was utilized per print job. What I've not seen in the printer menu.. is a way to reset the jobs before printing each day. I don't recall seeing this info in the manual either.  Do any of you 7900 owners know if there is a way to reset that, or am I restricted to printing job data along with the print if I want to ensure I'm looking at the right job data?  Thanks for any info and pointers.
The information in the menu is quite limited and I am not aware about the possibility to reset the jobs menu. OTOH, the JobMonitor application available from Epson support web pages will give you much more details including start/end date/time of a job and will remember more than 10 last jobs.
Pages: [1]   Go Up