Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Snow Leopard and EIZO ColorNavigator  (Read 6234 times)

micheleberti

Snow Leopard and EIZO ColorNavigator
« on: August 29, 2009, 08:00:23 am »

Does anybody know if Color Navigator is still compatible with the new MAC OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)?

larrybphoto

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2009, 11:54:38 am »

I just completed a display calibration on my Eizo CG301W using Eizo ColorNavigator. ColorNavigator was successful at modifying the display parameters of the EIZO monitor, but ColorNavigator agent doesn't load. My delta -E readings after verify seemed to be fine. But desktop icons look like they lack contrast and vibrance. So I'm not sure that all is working. Known images in photoshop look proper, but I'm still verifying.

gavlister

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2009, 01:49:56 am »

Quote from: micheleberti
Does anybody know if Color Navigator is still compatible with the new MAC OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)?
Hi

I've got a CG222W.  Although it seems to function alright, the colors are coming out a lot duller than before.  I have re calibrated but it is still the same.  It is very noticeable on the dock items.  Have emailed them and am waiting for a reply as to whether this fault has been documented.

Apart from that all else seem ok  

Actually to add to that NO! The colornavigator icon, which I leave in the dock is blue.  When I start it it goes an orangy/pink color which it never did before I think indicating that it is not loading.  When I use this to change to another setting, it does change the screen just still not having the same color.  I'm not too technical but I would gather that with the logo changing to an orangy/pink color indicates something amiss.

Would love to get some feedback from someone who knows a bit more of this on the technical side.

Cheers

Gavin
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 01:57:24 am by gavlister »

gavlister

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2009, 02:28:18 pm »

Quote from: micheleberti
Dear Sir,

Thank you for contacting Eizo. Your satisfaction is of the utmost
importance to us.

Our engineers are currently developing a new version of the
ColorNavigator, which will work on the new OS. The release of this product
is scheduled for the end of September.

Should you require further assistance from us, please feel free to send us
another message or contact us on the following US number 1-888-900-8383 or
refer to the link below for your nearest support desk where a customer
service advisor will assist you.

http://www.eizo.com/contact/index.asp

Sincerely,