Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hasselblad 200 Series with Phase One DB No Body Modifcations  (Read 2383 times)

filmcapture

Hasselblad 200 Series with Phase One DB No Body Modifcations
« on: August 25, 2009, 12:41:50 am »

Here's my solution for Hasselblad 200 series working with Phase One without having to go for any body modifications. It might work for other digital backs such as Sinar, Leaf or Hasselblad, however, I have not tried any of them.[attachment=16215:Hasselblad200_P1.pdf]

Paul_Claesson_HasselbladUS

• http://www.hasselbladusa.com
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2009, 10:57:57 pm »

Quote from: filmcapture
Here's my solution for Hasselblad 200 series working with Phase One without having to go for any body modifications. It might work for other digital backs such as Sinar, Leaf or Hasselblad, however, I have not tried any of them.[attachment=16215:Hasselblad200_P1.pdf]

This is a document that I created to answer the questions that photographers may have regarding modifiying their 200 camera or not.
Page 2 will show the option of a Kapture Group one shot cable for 200/2000 series cameras and FE lens.

Paul Claesson
Hasselblad USA
Paul Claesson
Technical Support Manager
Hasselblad Hasselblad Bron Inc.
support@hasselbladbron.com or
pclaesson@hasselbladbron.com
800-367-6434 x303

The opinions expressed here are my own, and do not necessarily reflect those of Hasselblad.

rastas

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2009, 11:25:15 pm »

Thanks for the info. I was just asking about this in the forum yesterday. The technique you recommend though seems kind of ackward: do you know if the Kapture Group oneshot cable release takes the place of what you describe in the attachment? Do you know if the oneshot cable will allow me to use the camera with F series lens at all shutter speeds?

Quote from: Paul_Claesson_HasselbladUS
This is a document that I created to answer the questions that photographers may have regarding modifiying their 200 camera or not.
Page 2 will show the option of a Kapture Group one shot cable for 200/2000 series cameras and FE lens.

Paul Claesson
Hasselblad USA
Pages: [1]   Go Up