Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: hasselblad and lightroom/ACR - default settings  (Read 1476 times)

mazma

hasselblad and lightroom/ACR - default settings
« on: August 19, 2009, 08:55:31 am »

hi,

lightroom now supports hasselblad 3F files. i have a H3DII-39, and i use LR a lot, since i am also shooting nikons.
mixed cameras on projects and one place to develop is more convenient for me.

i was wondering if anybody found a good "default" setting for the H3D in ACR or lightroom. i am playing with the ACR calibration tools, but still i feel i am not right there. any input?

ps. i don't know if i should post this in the developing forum, rather than here. but i feel people on this side are more aware of medium format digital than in the other forum.
pps. i know phocus might be better for hassy files. not the point. i am interested in the best developing in LR/ACR for hassy files. even if it is not the best overall.

thanks,
alberto

Dick Roadnight

hasselblad and lightroom/ACR - default settings
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 11:17:12 am »

Quote from: mazma
hi,

lightroom now supports hasselblad 3F files. i have a H3DII-39, and i use LR a lot, since i am also shooting nikons.
mixed cameras on projects and one place to develop is more convenient for me.

i was wondering if anybody found a good "default" setting for the H3D in ACR or lightroom. i am playing with the ACR calibration tools, but still i feel i am not right there. any input?

ps. i don't know if i should post this in the developing forum, rather than here. but i feel people on this side are more aware of medium format digital than in the other forum.
pps. i know phocus might be better for hassy files. not the point. i am interested in the best developing in LR/ACR for hassy files. even if it is not the best overall.

thanks,
alberto
The thread

Hasselblad Phocus, TIFF/TIFF-16/PSD, profiles and color spaces

was largely about Phocus, but contains some relevant info.

I think one of the main questions you need to ask is "what colour space should you use?"

Is it not .3FR files that LR?ACR can import?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 11:24:33 am by Dick Roadnight »
Hasselblad H4, Sinar P3 monorail view camera, Schneider Apo-digitar lenses
Pages: [1]   Go Up