Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Glamorgan Castle  (Read 7213 times)

Jeremy Payne

Glamorgan Castle
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2009, 01:56:32 pm »

Quote from: kikashi
I can't find the first quotation, but I confess my biblical knowledge is limited.

I also have to confess that I've no idea what you're talking about.

Jeremy
Luke 14:26

“If anyone comes to me and does not hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own life, he cannot be my disciple."

I guess he's saying he's like Jesus because they both contradict themselves ... dunno ...

dalethorn

Glamorgan Castle
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2009, 02:24:38 pm »

I can't find the first quotation, but I confess my biblical knowledge is limited.
I also have to confess that I've no idea what you're talking about.
Jeremy

If you have no idea of something, it's known as ignorance.  Why would you want to proclaim your ignorance on my thread?  You could do that somewhere else.

dalethorn

Glamorgan Castle
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2009, 02:27:57 pm »

Quote from: Jeremy Payne
Luke 14:26
“If anyone comes to me and does not hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own life, he cannot be my disciple."
I guess he's saying he's like Jesus because they both contradict themselves ... dunno ...

You're saying that Jesus contradicted himself?  Isn't that like putting yourself above God?

Jeremy Roussak

• Administrator
    • site
Glamorgan Castle
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2009, 06:28:04 pm »

Quote from: dalethorn
If you have no idea of something, it's known as ignorance.  Why would you want to proclaim your ignorance on my thread?  You could do that somewhere else.
Well, there are two reasons why I might have no idea what you talking about. Only one of them relates to ignorance: the other involves lack of clarity of thought and expression. However, I shan't argue with anyone who prays God in aid of his arguments.

Jeremy, I thank you for your assistance. It's not my end of the book, you see.

Jeremy

Jeremy Payne

Glamorgan Castle
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2009, 06:35:47 pm »

It's not my end of the book, you see.
I know EXACTLY where you are coming from.  ;-)

dalethorn

Glamorgan Castle
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2009, 08:06:39 pm »

Well, there are two reasons why I might have no idea what you talking about. Only one of them relates to ignorance: the other involves lack of clarity of thought and expression. However, I shan't argue with anyone who prays God in aid of his arguments.
Jeremy, I thank you for your assistance. It's not my end of the book, you see.
Jeremy

It's not about God, it's about deep philosophical thought and apparent (to you) contradictions that aren't.  I don't really expect you to understand that, I just put it out there for people who are capable of grasping such ideas.

dalethorn

Glamorgan Castle
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2009, 08:11:57 pm »

I know EXACTLY where you are coming from.  ;-)

Your little love thing with the other guy is really endearing.  But I never got into the frat-boy thing, or went fishing or camping etc. with my "buddies" like you people do.  I think you're missing your MTV program.

Jeremy Payne

Glamorgan Castle
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2009, 08:26:02 pm »

Quote from: dalethorn
like you people do
I get the feeling you haven't the foggiest notion who "we" are ... but that's ok.

You are starting to get dangerously close to all kinds of lines ... so I think this one ends here.

dalethorn

Glamorgan Castle
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2009, 09:47:22 pm »

I get the feeling you haven't the foggiest notion who "we" are ... but that's ok.
You are starting to get dangerously close to all kinds of lines ... so I think this one ends here.

You're talking dangerous?  Are you going psychotic or something?

If you were anywhere near normal, realizing all the friction that occurred between you and me the last time, you would have put my username on ignore "this time".  Instead, not only did you not ignore me, you started posting to my threads again, just begging and baiting and trying to start trouble.  And here you are, as I said before, obsessed and won't go away, and talking of "dangerous" things.

So, are you going to click ignore and go away?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up