Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WTT Leaf Valeo 17wi in Mamiya AFD mount for Leaf Valeo 17wi or 22wi in Hasselblad H-mount or V-mount  (Read 1266 times)

fotolli

Hi all,

I have a Valeo 17wi coming my way, but before I make an investment in Mamiya AFD-equipment, I was wondering if someone would swap his Valeo 17wi or 22wi (me paying some cash to make up for the difference) in either Hasselblad H-mount or V-mount.

Maybe someone made the move to Mamiya for some reason and has an old Valeo in Hasselblad mount lingering somewhere that waits for a trade in or upgrade. Why not take mine instead and making me a happy Hasselblad shooter.

Cheers

Oliver

fotolli

Noone out there with a back to swap?

Quote from: fotolli
Hi all,

I have a Valeo 17wi coming my way, but before I make an investment in Mamiya AFD-equipment, I was wondering if someone would swap his Valeo 17wi or 22wi (me paying some cash to make up for the difference) in either Hasselblad H-mount or V-mount.

Maybe someone made the move to Mamiya for some reason and has an old Valeo in Hasselblad mount lingering somewhere that waits for a trade in or upgrade. Why not take mine instead and making me a happy Hasselblad shooter.

Cheers

Oliver
Pages: [1]   Go Up