Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: how many computers?  (Read 1985 times)

tongelsing

how many computers?
« on: August 04, 2009, 02:09:17 pm »

On how many computers can I install my LR2 program?
The point is; I have a desktop- and a laptopcomputer( Mac's). In the nearby future I will purchase a newer desktop.
Can I install LR2 on it and registrate or is it only allowed on two computers?

Ton

MBehrens

how many computers?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 07:28:25 pm »

Subject to the terms of the End User Licensing Agreement, the primary user of the computer on which Photoshop Lightroom 2 (the "Software") is installed may install a second copy of the Software for his or her exclusive use on either a portable computer or a computer located at his or her home, provided that the Software on the portable or home computer is not used at the same time as the Software on the primary computer. You may be required to contact Adobe to make a second copy. Lightroom is sold as multiplatform software, which means it can be installed on either Mac OS X or Windows.

tongelsing

how many computers?
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 05:03:51 am »

Thanks a lot. I've found that answer today in the FAQ. I should have searched there first, but my question is also: has anybody some experience with it.  Gives Adobe a deregistration-possibility for your former computer?

Ton

francois

how many computers?
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2009, 05:21:03 am »

Quote from: tongelsing
Thanks a lot. I've found that answer today in the FAQ. I should have searched there first, but my question is also: has anybody some experience with it.  Gives Adobe a deregistration-possibility for your former computer?

Ton
On Macs, with the current version of Lightroom, there's no activation so you can install Lightroom on your new computer without having to de-activate the software. Remove Lightroom from your old computer so you stay legal according to the EULA.
Francois
Pages: [1]   Go Up