Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Mamiya 150mm2.8 D AF Sekor Lens  (Read 1028 times)

Kurt Kamka

FS: Mamiya 150mm2.8 D AF Sekor Lens
« on: August 04, 2009, 11:02:47 am »

I think I'll try this again. Now that some of the Leica S2 pricing has been announced, it's amazing to see how much of a bargain the 150D lens is in comparison to some of the alternatives. At this time, it's probably the best Mamiya lens available for use with Phase backs. Fast, sharp, excellent bokeh and great for portraits and all around use.

Clean glass with just a few scuff marks to the hood. Includes box, caps and hood.

PRICE: $1850 shipped ... + 3% Paypal (we can also work through check or bank transfer to avoid the transaction fee)

Kurt Kamka

FS: Mamiya 150mm2.8 D AF Sekor Lens
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 08:46:58 pm »

Bump ...

Quote from: Kurt Kamka
I think I'll try this again. Now that some of the Leica S2 pricing has been announced, it's amazing to see how much of a bargain the 150D lens is in comparison to some of the alternatives. At this time, it's probably the best Mamiya lens available for use with Phase backs. Fast, sharp, excellent bokeh and great for portraits and all around use.

Clean glass with just a few scuff marks to the hood. Includes box, caps and hood.

PRICE: $1850 shipped ... + 3% Paypal (we can also work through check or bank transfer to avoid the transaction fee)
Pages: [1]   Go Up