Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: PS doesn't launch, Adobe doesn't respond  (Read 6977 times)

jerryrock

• The Grove Street Photographer
PS doesn't launch, Adobe doesn't respond
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2009, 08:49:48 pm »

Quote from: Hening
Now, following a tip from BDAqua on the Apple forum, I have re-set the P-RAM on the MacBook, and this enables me to start from the external drive. I grabbed the chance to activate and register my PS (again). Now, I want PS back on my main volume in my customized working environment. Would anybody know what I should do? De-activate and un-install from the external volume? I mean this is required if one wants to install PS on a different *computer*, but is it necessary/advisable just for a different *volume* on the same system? Could it do any harm to do it?

Hening.

The Photoshop license is good for two installations as long as they are not used simultaneously. It is preferable deactivate when uninstalling, the new installation on the main volume will require activation.
Gerald J Skrocki

Hening Bettermann

• landshape.net
PS doesn't launch, Adobe doesn't respond
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2009, 06:59:51 pm »

Thank you, Gerald. I will proceed after I have replaced the battery of my MacBook. It turns out that I have to do the P-RAM trick with every new start, which to my knowledge indicates that the battery is done. - Good light! Hening.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up