Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Mamiya ZD back LN in NYC  (Read 1936 times)

Aztecaphoto

FS: Mamiya ZD back LN in NYC
« on: July 22, 2009, 02:19:51 pm »

Selling a Mamiya ZD Back (series GJ3xxx, so no purple cast) as I no longer need it because the company that I work to, bought its own back.
I´m the original owner and I bought it in US (B&H invoice), and has 3398 actuations (ALWAYS in studio). It´s in like new condition as it was sticked to a Mamiya 645 AFD body and never has been taked out. I have an spare battery, an AC adapter and the back has all the accesories suplied, with a LR software not registered.. No box.

I´m going to NYC from july 25th to 28th (yes, next week) so if you are interested and around/living in NYC, we can met at the lobby of my staying hotel in Manhattan , and make an old fashion “face to face” deal.
I know it is my first post and it can look a kind of “odd”, so because of that I´m only asking for a deal in person. You can see some feedback on ebay as “aztecaphoto”, but only as a buyer. As I had never sell anything, and because all the scam histories on abay, I´m prefering this way.
Please, let me know before friday July 24th, as I will only take it with me if someone is interested. Sorry, I just decided to do this, so that´s why the short time notice.
Asking  $3500 usd on the spot.
Please contact me by private message to let you know my contact details, in Mexico and in NYC.

Best Regards
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 02:21:39 pm by aztecaphoto »

Aztecaphoto

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 11:51:51 pm »

« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 05:46:46 pm by aztecaphoto »

Aztecaphoto

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 08:22:29 pm »

Bump as date is closer

Aztecaphoto

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2009, 01:41:09 pm »

Near NYC? Chicago, Philadelphia????
Catch a train and we can met on sunday!
It worth it...

Aztecaphoto

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2009, 09:24:08 pm »

Last bump... last chance... I´m going tomorrow... 8:30 am NYC time is the last call
Pages: [1]   Go Up