Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Guide to Tripod/Ballhead for Hasselblad and P45+  (Read 1670 times)

photo4

Guide to Tripod/Ballhead for Hasselblad and P45+
« on: July 20, 2009, 01:24:30 am »

Which tripod and ballhead combination will you recommend if lightweight and folded length is the most important?  I travel extensively and would like to find a setup that can minimize the weight and size of the tripod/ballhead but at the same time could provide a sturdy support for my camera.  My heaviest camera setup is Hasselblad H2, Phase One P45+, with 50-110 lens (I believe this set up weighs about 3.5kg).

Any recommendation or guidance on this will be very much appreciated.  Thank you.

spotmeter

• http://www.photographica.us
Guide to Tripod/Ballhead for Hasselblad and P45+
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2009, 11:33:56 pm »

Quote from: photo4
Which tripod and ballhead combination will you recommend if lightweight and folded length is the most important?  I travel extensively and would like to find a setup that can minimize the weight and size of the tripod/ballhead but at the same time could provide a sturdy support for my camera.  My heaviest camera setup is Hasselblad H2, Phase One P45+, with 50-110 lens (I believe this set up weighs about 3.5kg).

Any recommendation or guidance on this will be very much appreciated.  Thank you.

I like my Gitzo 1325 with RRS BH55 ballhead and lever clamp.  Avoid a tripod with center column. Too much vibration.
Pages: [1]   Go Up