Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LR2.3: Import Problem with phase one files  (Read 1400 times)

laughingbear

LR2.3: Import Problem with phase one files
« on: July 14, 2009, 02:20:36 pm »

Greetings,

I am really puzzled by this. I just started to use Lightroom for serious work and after watching Seth's and Mike's video I set up a structure and kept to it. I have hirarchical folders yyyy/mm/dd and in there Files from different cameras, easily differenciated by keyword.

For example, in 2008 Folder I have Olympus E1 as well as Olympus E3 files. So, when I imported E3 files, it utilised the aldready existing folders and wrote to it accordingly.

Same counts for my Sony alpha.

Now I import photos from disk, in this case phase one files, and LR starts a complete new 2009 Folder instead of writing them into the existing structure.

What am I doing wrong here?

Thanks!

Best wishes
Georg
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 02:21:35 pm by laughingbear »

laughingbear

LR2.3: Import Problem with phase one files
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 08:41:23 pm »

User error... sorted

Quote from: laughingbear
Greetings,

I am really puzzled by this. I just started to use Lightroom for serious work and after watching Seth's and Mike's video I set up a structure and kept to it. I have hirarchical folders yyyy/mm/dd and in there Files from different cameras, easily differenciated by keyword.

For example, in 2008 Folder I have Olympus E1 as well as Olympus E3 files. So, when I imported E3 files, it utilised the aldready existing folders and wrote to it accordingly.

Same counts for my Sony alpha.

Now I import photos from disk, in this case phase one files, and LR starts a complete new 2009 Folder instead of writing them into the existing structure.

What am I doing wrong here?

Thanks!

Best wishes
Georg
Pages: [1]   Go Up